Post Match Leicester City 1:1 Yeovil

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the same old goalie thing, where they take a slight step to the left and couldn't get back in time. Wouldn't blame him for the goal, more the repeatedly giving away daft set pieces to a team with quite a few players well over 6'3. They were bound to score from a set piece at some point.

Move to the left, where the wall is covering?
The shot bounced before it went in.
Still believe he could've and probably should've done better.

Move to the left, where the wall is covering?
The shot bounced before it went in.
Still believe he could've and probably should've done better.

Goalies always do it. They try to anticipate which side the ball is going, so if it does go over the wall, by taking the leftward step they can get there. He took the leftward step, the player went the other way, he scored. It happens.

If he had scored in the 'wall' side of the goal, you would be saying 'What a cracking free kick that was!', this is exactly the same thing it's still a cracking free kick. He outfoxed Kasper and put it in the 'keepers' side. It's just smart play from the Yeovil player who had probably noticed, given the amount of daft free kicks given away prior to the goal, that Kasper had been taking the leftward step.

What does whether it bounced or not have to do with it? Rooney's goal bounced at the weekend, so what?

I'm surprised how little has been said about Yeovil's goal.

I thought Kasper could have done better.

Not really

It was the complete idiocy of the foul by Drinkwater that should be criticised. Summed up his whole 'contribution', really - i.e. piss poor

Last edited:
Our last 18 games....

DWWWWWWWWWDDWWWWDD

And still people are moaning.

Moan!!!!!!!!!11!!111!11

Boooo

Our last 18 games....

DWWWWWWWWWDDWWWWDD

And still people are moaning.

They are merely commenting on what they witnessed last night - which was undoubtedly our worst performance of the season by a country mile

No one is moaning about where we are, or what has been an incredible season to date

DDWWWWDD.. there's a pattern in there, draw 2 win the next 4.

Win the next 4 and well know what that means. Leicester v Arsenal Sunday 17th August 2014 4pm. Super Sunday game on Sky and every ****er will still be moaning.

Win the next 4 and well know what that means. Leicester v Arsenal Sunday 17th August 2014 4pm. Super Sunday game on Sky and every ****er will still be moaning.

Sir Gary of Lineker will be.
He wants City to be first showing on MOTD the night before :)

Our last 18 games.... DWWWWWWWWWDDWWWWDD And still people are moaning.

Looking at that makes you realise just how impressive it is that Burnley are anywhere near us.

We're on a good run, 2 draws is not the end of the world. Come on Citeh!!

Looking at that makes you realise just how impressive it is that Burnley are anywhere near us.

We're on a good run, 2 draws is not the end of the world. Come on Citeh!!

I think this was my point - it's just reminding folk to put one disappointing performance into context and before you start referring to our players as lazy, piss-poor, feckin useless and other such derogatory terms that have been used on this thread, it might do to remember that everyone is entitled to an off-day.

I think this was my point - it's just reminding folk to put one disappointing performance into context and before you start referring to our players as lazy, piss-poor, feckin useless and other such derogatory terms that have been used on this thread, it might do to remember that everyone is entitled to an off-day.

I believe people said the performance was those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566