Post Match Leicester City 1 Charlton Athletic 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Another defeat!

Kermorgant came back to haunt us again. Wood with our goal but it wasn't enough.

Hull, Watford and Palace all win/winnng again.

5pts off 4th place and our GD has now virtually disappeared.

A bad night.

Very annoying.

A bad patch was always likely between January and the end of the season to be fair... we weren't going to have it all our own way, even if it was starting to look that way.

Just have to hope the bad spell doesn't last too long.

Stringer hamming it up a bit!

Well that sounded like shit!

Last edited:
We're 4pts clear of 7th place with a defeat in hand, PMA folks!

Another 2-1 defeat against bottom half of the table fodder, this really is getting pathetic. With Blackpool getting a new manager it wouldn't surprise me if its 4 losses on the bounce and not a win in 6. This really is a dreadful run we're on.

Another 2-1 defeat against bottom half of the table fodder, this really is getting pathetic. With Blackpool getting a new manager it wouldn't surprise me if its 4 losses on the bounce and not a win in 6. This really is a dreadful run we're on.

I bet it wouldn't.

Atleast we can concentrate on the league now.................

We're 4pts clear of 7th place with a defeat in hand, PMA folks!

Yep. People overstating the bad run I think.

Switching off the radio and then probably staying off here because I can't be doing with all the doom and gloom that I'm sure is on its way.

But, just to state again, we were never going to go the rest of the season without some kind of bad patch. What's important is making sure that doesn't last too long now we're in one.

Well, that Pear Son bloke won't be Manager of the Month for February.

Didn't NP just get manager of the month, the curse continues.

Total over reaction from a lot on the radio and on here.

We really do have a paper thin squad which after the starting 11 contains barely anything of notable ability.

Again the book stops with Nigel for building his paper thin squad of great lads. It seems I was right about our disturbing attitude towards winnable cup games, rather than cementing a winning and positive attitude we have ensured that we created a losing streak against bad sides meaning a losing mentality sweeps in amongst the squad.

Purely my opinion but I beleive the manager has hurt us recently.

Didn't NP just get manager of the month, the curse continues.

Total over reaction from a lot on the radio and on here.

I may agree with you, however when does it stop being an over reaction? It seems to me we have lost games recently with a poor attitude showing through from the players.

I dont think we will gain automatic promotion this season, I never really have, our recent effort and attitude has been quite alarming and that coupled with the bare squad makes me believe I will be correct come the end of the season.

We really do have a paper thin squad which after the starting 11 contains barely anything of notable ability

Our bench has plenty of quality and in my opinion is one of the strongest in the Championship

Purely my opinion but I beleive the manager has hurt us recently.

In this league in particular, anyone can beat anyone. It's complete conjecture over whether our first team would have a) beaten Huddersfield and b) whether that result would have impacted the following results.

We've got a top-4 team that is effectively performing as such. Pearson's doing a solid job. No more, no less.

All I know is that I am far more optimistic now than I was 12/24/36 months ago, and his predecessors have had plenty of money to spend as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566