Post Match Leicester City 2 Cardiff 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City 2 Cardiff 1

As long as D***y don't score a winner, we'll be top half....

Midfield played very very well, Wellens looked a better player with Drinkypoos in there.

Beckford should have scored but was busy and looks far more interested of late.

My only slight concern is the recent form of Peltier who tends to get dragged about the pitch a bit. But that's a minor quibble on what was a very good performance.

Useless. Get him out.

He couldn't even manage to finish the game, the ****ing poof, had to go hobbling off because his underwear was too tight or some rubbish.
Pathetic play-acting waster

Six points away from the playoffs while Forest and Cov remain in the drop spots. Decent day all in all.

I knew Cardiff would start to bottle it about now. Shame we let them back in it towards the end though but 3 points are 3 points!!

Good chance to pick up back-to-back wins now so long as we take Watford as seriously as we did with this lot.

Great win!

Anyone know what was Cardiff's pen given for? Wasn't at all clear on the stream... Ta!

Stats from BBC:

Shots: 12-2
On Target: 5-0
Corners: 7-5

From what I heard on Sky, for the first 20 mins, we were well on top.

Great win!

Anyone know what was Cardiff's pen given for? Wasn't at all clear on the stream... Ta!

BBC say......'Penalty awarded for an unfair challenge on Rudy Gestede by Paul Konchesky.'

Stats from BBC:

Shots: 12-2
On Target: 5-0
Corners: 7-5

From what I heard on Sky, for the first 20 mins, we were well on top.

Their goal was miles off target....

Nugent was poor by his own standards, other than that pretty decent all round. They didn't look much except for the tall number 15.

Very good all round performance. Thought Drinkwater was superb and the moment that epitomised his performance when he stole the ball of a Cardiff player in our own half and we broke, nearly resulting in a goal.

Watford, Derby, Bristol City, Coventry in the next four games. All below us/ well below us. 12points needed from those four games to give us a realistic chance to get in the top 6. all credit to Pearson for the improvement in level of performance. More energetic, more purpose, more threat.....more points

Nugent looked like Trevor Benjamin today, worst game he's played for us by a mile.

Other than that we were excellent though. Cardiff never seemed to get a look in.

Nugent looked like Trevor Benjamin today, worst game he's played for us by a mile.

Other than that we were excellent though. Cardiff never seemed to get a look in.
I would say your being a little harsh on Nuge. I thought his finishing was not up to scratch but his all round play was good.

Drinkwater superb, St Ledger will be keeping Bamba out of the side for a while with performances like that.

Gallagher was very good, I dislike the guy, but for once he got himself stuck in and was involved in the game with every decent attacking move we created. He needs to do it more often, but deserved his goals.

Team effort and work rate superb, kept Cardiff very quiet.

I would say your being a little harsh on Nuge. I thought his finishing was not up to scratch but his all round play was good.

Surprised that you are saying his all round game was good today tbh. To me, every time he got the ball today he seemed to bumble over it and/or give it away and his pressing and work rate which he usually does well was extremely lacklustre.

I just thought he had a very poor game, not slagging him off in general, as it was a one off and it happens occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669