Post Match Leicester City 5 Bolton Wanderers 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one of the strangest and entertaining games I've ever seen at Leicester. 3-3 at half time, wonderful goals, plenty of incident, shit defending and fabulous attacking play.

I've said it thousands of times on here, but nothing compares to watching Lloyd score. Seeing him run 40 yards to stuff it in the bottom corner, moments after Nugent missed the penalty.... Well I just completely lost it. Goal of the season so far.

Funny celebration by GTF too, waving around the substitute bibs :icon_lol: He's earned a start at Millwall seeing as Vardy is suspended.

Last edited:
magfeckinificent 3 points, after the win v Reading a point today would have been sufficient to maintain the 2pts/game target , but our rivals are slowly falling away.. nows the time to put our foot on the gas

What an amazing game. I'm exhausted after watching that

We were so good going forward, it was untrue. Such a shame our two centre halves defended like a pair of complete spanners

Wonderful performances from James, Knocky, Dyer and Konch. Drinky and RDL not far behind. The front two worked so hard, and credit to them. Vardy's touch, however, was piss poor. The subs we made were excellent - all three were excellent, but special mention to Gary Tubby-Felcher who was a class act, and scored a beauty - although not as good as Dyer's which was a stunner

On the downside, Morgan and Moore looked like amateurs. Shocking, really

Four points clear. Feckin PeeStAin and his shower of losers

NB: worst away kit ever

Onwards and ever upwards.....

Fantastic game.

Trying to think whether I've been to a game with 8 goals in before, definitely never seen one with 6 in one half.

What an amazing game. I'm exhausted after watching that

We were so good going forward, it was untrue. Such a shame our two centre halves defended like a pair of complete spanners

Wonderful performances from James, Knocky, Dyer and Konch. Drinky and RDL not far behind. The front two worked so hard, and credit to them. Vardy's touch, however, was piss poor. The subs we made were excellent - all three were excellent, but special mention to Gary Tubby-Felcher who was a class act, and scored a beauty - although not as good as Dyer's which was a stunner

On the downside, Morgan and Moore looked like amateurs. Shocking, really

Four points clear. Feckin PeeStAin and his shower of losers

NB: worst away kit ever

Onwards and ever upwards.....

I thought the stewards had stood in because they hadn't turned up.

I've seen us concede six in one half.

Against who?

Also, fair play to GTF. I've slagged him off a bit but he was excellent when he came on and deserved his goal.

I liked their kit, I'd feel comfortable wearing that colour out and about but then jm a fashionista.

Last 5-3 home win was in 1979.

If the KP has had 8, I'd say in our last Prem season when we kept throwing away leads?

Was that the City 5 Orient 3 game?

Think a guy called John Cheidozie scored for Orient.

Hells bells that shows my age.

I've seen 8 goals in a City game before, a 7-1 League Cup defeat at Sheffield Wednesday. Good times.

I was feeling a bit of a tit after 4 minutes when the man who doesn't shoot, that I had a slight pop at for it, scored and made me eat my words.

The reaction to going ahead mind was awful, we sat back and thought we would piss it and didn't. Defensively first half was shambolic, we didn't get tight enough at any point, same for both sides. Their third goal Nigel will have a field day with, absolutely bloody dreadful defending.

I was complaining about after the Reading game was that we weren't clinical enough and required a penalty to win games. FINALLY we were clinical today and of course missed the penalty- eating my words again. How a combination of Moore/Nugent (couldn't quite make out who got there first) missed the rebound from Knockaert's free kick I'll never know.

What pleased me most was the character of the side. Coming back from going 2-1 & then 3-2 behind is difficult at any level and last season we probably would have given up the ghost. Add that to the penalty miss and we would have crumbled in the past. Excellent character.

Delighted to end the year top of the league. Let's stay there.

Didn´t you have a pop at Dyer too? (1 goal, 2 assists & MOM):shade:

Fantastic stuff, what a result after going behind.

4-4 at filbert street against Watford a few years back. Strangest game I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669