Leicester City v Leeds United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a ticket be exchanged to allow adjacent seats to be purchased?:icon_conf

Season ticket Seat Exchange can also be used provided you have missed another Platinum match.

(Platinum games so far this season are M'Boro, Derby and Forest).

Season ticket Seat Exchange can also be used provided you have missed another Platinum match.

(Platinum games so far this season are M'Boro, Derby and Forest).

I sorted seat exchange for two friends who had each missed gold fixtures. They were able to exchange for this game by paying a £4 supplement.

At the moment we're totally reliant on our home form. This means that the pressure to win at home is increasing and sometime soon we'll freeze and get beat.

I can see that happening on Sunday.

The speculation about players coming and going is building too. After a few weeks of a relatively settled team things will get messy again. The Man City cup tie will also distract from the accumulation of points.

Big test for Sven over the next few games to keep some positive momentum and improve the team at the same time.

I sorted seat exchange for two friends who had each missed gold fixtures. They were able to exchange for this game by paying a £4 supplement.

I can't go to it, if I'd know in advance I'd have sent our STs in your direction.

I can't go to it, if I'd know in advance I'd have sent our STs in your direction.

Thanks for thinking of us. We could always make use via seat exchange for other games. Should be able to get a few quid for you as well.

Sven seems up for it. From the OS.

Eriksson Excited By Great Occasion
Posted on: Sat 25 Dec 2010

Leicester City Manager, Sven-Goran Eriksson, expects Sunday's Boxing Day match against Leeds United to be 'a great occasion'.

Eriksson, who is a big supporter of the Boxing Day fixture, is excited ahead of the Foxes clash against Leeds, as he explained at Thursday's press conference.

"In most countries, football is quiet over this period, but in England, the home of football, we get busier. It will be beautiful to see the Walkers Stadium full, or nearly full and hopefully we will repay the supporters with three points."

City have already managed two victories over Leeds United at Elland Road, earlier this season under Paulo Sousa in the Carling Cup and then again, by the same scoreline 2-1, under Eriksson, who will be hoping for the same again.

"Leeds is a big club, with a great history and many supporters. We know that they are doing well and that Simon Grayson has them playing some good football. But we will focus on ourselves and attack. We have good players and a decent home record, so Sunday is another chance for a victory.

"I am looking forward to seeing a packed Walkers Stadium, which will be very noisy and it will be a great occasion. The supporters have been fantastic since I joined and I hope that on Sunday we can play some good football and win."

A win here would be a lovely cap to a lovely Christmas.

Just having a few beers watching us destroy the crims, bloody lovely.

A win here would be a lovely cap to a lovely Christmas.

Just having a few beers watching us destroy the crims, bloody lovely.

Same here Lako. I was at the MCG today - great stuff. A win tonight would cap it off perfectly

love Howard's comment

"We've got a good record against them already this season. We've played up there twice and we battered them both times," said Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669