Match Thread Leicester City v Leeds United

Status
Not open for further replies.
HT 0-0.

In case anyone is still awake.

Not the greatest of halves really and Leeds have probably shaded it.

I think the system can work but when we don't have the ball we need to change more to a 5-4-1 as we are leaving far too much space on the wings atm.

Still confident we can nick it in the second half though.

Not the most entertaining of games so far is it?

Expecting Konchesky to have a ponytail by the end of the month. Wouldn't recognise him with hair.

Not the most entertaining of games so far is it?

Expecting Konchesky to have a ponytail by the end of the month. Wouldn't recognise him with hair.

He does look strange with hair and I think he must be one of the only people to look older with hair compared to when he was bald!

The first time Konchesky came up I had absolutely no idea who it was. I thought we had signed Graham Kavanagh.

Last edited:
I think we are relying far too much on the wing backs to provide an attacking threat. The central midfield three are too similar in that none of them are prepared to run with the ball at the opposition.

the three at the back are struggling to find an easy 'out ball' when under pressure. other cb's are too close and there are no full backs to spread to. the result is a hoof which gives away possession too easily and quickly. given the wing backs, astonished how little width we have. too early to say it wont be successful as a system but a long way to go until i'm convinced we have the personnel to make it work. i would swap konch for shlupp to begin with.

I think we are relying far too much on the wing backs to provide an attacking threat. The central midfield three are too similar in that none of them are prepared to run with the ball at the opposition.

agree. Said the same against Wycombe. At least with Dyer there we had pace on both sides to break, but we don't have that with Konch.

Think we need Knocky on to attack from midfield. Think he'll be on for Drinky or James in about 10 mins if things haven't changed

Come on City, 53 mins gone. A good time to score.

Uhh what?! RDL off for Dyer

assume dyer to LWB, Konch in the middle, Moore on the right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566