Pre Match Leicester City v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be an annihilation. The whirlwind of siege mentality will wreak devastation on a defence that conceded three to Newcastle. And at the end we'll take Kane's lions, slit their throats and **** them in the eye sockets before loading them into the chopper and dropping them into WHL from a thousand feet up. There's your ****ing lions, Kane. **** you. ****.

Tell us what you really think! ;)

Nah! They have nothing to play for. We will take them down. It may be the first time Ranieri tells his team 1 goal is not enough.

The club are very quiet at the moment, nothing coming out at all?

The club are very quiet at the moment, nothing coming out at all?
What should come out? If you are waiting for a statement about the charges, I'd expect that to not come before the club answers FA. Which is the way it should be.

We've drawn a game for God's sake. :D

The panic is among the fans. I get it; we're dead close to something we've never achieved before and likely never will again. But we're dead close for a reason. Because we're a bloody good side. Good enough to beat a pretty rubbish Swansea one, with or without Jamie Vardy. A win is needed to calm the nerves in the crowd. Mind you, however nervous fans are ahead of the game, they need to leave those emotions at the turnstile. Swansea need to made to wish they never turned up.

Even if we don't win it's not over 'til it's over. Spurs could still drop points, we could lose on Sunday and go on to win all three of the last games. It's just a case of 'may the best team win!' (as long as it's Leicester) ;)

Swansea don't score a lot of goals. Ulloa could be good for this one...not sure whether he is so effective at starting against better quality sides. Better as a sub who adds to the defence at set pieces and offers something different in attack. 1-0 to Leicester.

They've been conceding plenty and their away form is pretty poor. Eight goals let in against Bournemouth, Stoke and Newcastle in their last three away. We'll do well not to score.

Having watched the WHU game Swansea's will know their best (only?) chance will be to jostle around in our penalty area, run into the Huthmorgansimpson behemoth, throw themselves on the ground and claim penalties, red cards, etc.
4 - 2 to Leicester

Swansea's only chance in any game is getting free kicks for that GILF to score.

Having watched the WHU game Swansea's will know their best (only?) chance will be to jostle around in our penalty area, run into the Huthmorgansimpson behemoth, throw themselves on the ground and claim penalties, red cards, etc.
4 - 2 to Leicester

Yes I think there is a risk of this happening on Sunday. We need to be clever and tone down a bit of our nastiness....

Yes I think there is a risk of this happening on Sunday. We need to be clever and tone down a bit of our nastiness....
I don't think we've been ott in any game bar West Ham TBH. Huth needs to calm down a bit though.

I think we'll find out over the next few days or so. If Vardy gets banned for rest of season and we're docked points for failing to be below Spurs (or whatever the charge is) then it's a contact sport. If this doesn't happen then we need to just let them pass it about and enjoy the 3-0 lead they're given at kickoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566