Pre Match Leicester City v Tottenham - POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Earth is flat, and tin foil hats will stop the government reading your thoughts, and the Daily Mail is a creditable source of inormation and we haven't put a man on the moon.

Look, the bottom line is this. We have to protect stupid ****s from themselves. If stupid **** A refuses to get the vaccine and then chooses to pop round to his mate's house; let's call him stupid **** B, who also believes the shit he reads on an Internet page called 'Dave's Medical Factoids' then both of the stupid ****s will have more chance of infecting each other. Neither is sweemingly bright enough or respectful enough to have a very safe, properly tested, perfectly simple vaccination so the majority of us, as sensible folk, need to protect both stupid ****s from themselves and each other.

As for this other horse shit from some about the NHS not being overwhelmed, this is the kind of ill informed

I stopped reading part way through. You're just a small-minded idiot who doesn't actually stop and digest what the other person is saying. You just jump on them with your generic bullshit responses. You have no idea what you're on about. You just disrespect with your combative and aggressive nonsense and try your best to make others look/feel inept when it's in fact you clearly have issues.

Seriously Pop, good luck, but I'm not interested in your crap. Good night.

It’s been an eye opening evening on TB I’ll say that much.

Good to see the Chuckle Brothers back and at it.

Yes you are because you are so blinkered by your own narrow existence that you fail to see what the **** is dangerous in all this.

But, hey, you carry on with the very same thing you criticise others of.

My ‘narrow existence’ extends across the whole of the NHS on a daily basis

It’s not blinkered, it’s informed

I suspect you watch a load of strange Youtube/bitchute sites and get your information from Internet forums

Sadly, the country is littered with total and utter twats like you who have no actual experience upon which to base their stupid opinions, and witter on about things of which they have no actual knowledge whatsoever

From being asked to wear masks to protect yourself and others, to nazi Germany and killing pregnant jews

****ing hell, I knew there were one or two total twats on here, but this thread is an absolute ****ing treat

Stupid, stupid, ignorant twats

Again Homer, you're not actually listening to what I said. I'm not making two direct comparisons. I'm saying that the core ideologies and what drives these utterances are the same. I'm not saying that mask-wearing and killing Jews are comparable - stop being disingenuous.

Look at Blue Maniac's comment - "Yes, that is absolutely what should happen. People who refuse to safeguard the health of other people at no cost themselves should be cast out from the city into the wilderness." And the worst thing is so many people would support this.

First it starts with mask mandates. Then vaccine mandates. Then exclusion if you don't comply, or prison etc. Quickly things can fall. Look at your own suggestion earlier - "Or maybe set up some special camps for them." This may have been a joke, but it's entirely possible. Unless you're saying history can't repeat itself?

Homer - please don't twist my words. We're not in Nazi Germany, but things can deteriorate quickly. Just take a look at lockdowns and all the fiasco in Australia. The police violence for people being outside for valid reasons. They beat ordinary citizens claiming they were just "doing their job."

I stopped reading part way through. You're just a small-minded idiot who doesn't actually stop and digest what the other person is saying. You just jump on them with your generic bullshit responses. You have no idea what you're on about. You just disrespect with your combative and aggressive nonsense and try your best to make others look/feel inept when it's in fact you clearly have issues.

Seriously Pop, good luck, but I'm not interested in your crap. Good night.
I like the irony in this. It's my favourite.

If you'd have got to the end it may have helped you.

Remember to turn the TV off before you go to bed lest Big Brother should be watching.

Again Homer, you're not actually listening to what I said. I'm not making two direct comparisons. I'm saying that the core ideologies and what drives these utterances are the same. I'm not saying that mask-wearing and killing Jews are comparable - stop being disingenuous.

Look at Blue Maniac's comment - "Yes, that is absolutely what should happen. People who refuse to safeguard the health of other people at no cost themselves should be cast out from the city into the wilderness." And the worst thing is so many people would support this.

First it starts with mask mandates. Then vaccine mandates. Then exclusion if you don't comply, or prison etc. Quickly things can fall. Look at your own suggestion earlier - "Or maybe set up some special camps for them." This may have been a joke, but it's entirely possible. Unless you're saying history can't repeat itself?

Homer - please don't twist my words. We're not in Nazi Germany, but things can deteriorate quickly. Just take a look at lockdowns and all the fiasco in Australia. The police violence for people being outside for valid reasons. They beat ordinary citizens claiming they were just "doing their job."
Ah.

I get it.

You're trolling us aren't you, you cheeky little imp?! I see you.

What. The. ****?

You really should stop.

No, you should stop.

Even if you disagree which is fine, but at least have the decency to actually listen to what's being said instead of pulling out a little quote out of context. I specifically said I am not comparing mask mandates and Nazi Germany.

No, you should stop.

Even if you disagree which is fine, but at least have the decency to actually listen to what's being said instead of pulling out a little quote out of context. I specifically said I am not comparing mask mandates and Nazi Germany.
You did though. A little bit. You know, when you mentioned Nazi Germany and compared it. That bit.

I see you. Cheeky monster.

No, you should stop.

But you actually are - read it back again

I like the irony in this. It's my favourite.

If you'd have got to the end it may have helped you.

Remember to turn the TV off before you go to bed lest Big Brother should be watching.

You're an arrogant ****. There was no irony. And btw I caught the end of it unfortunately whilst glancing.

I never said we're in big brother, I'm saying it's possible things deteriorate quickly. Curbs on freedom of speech, mandated masks, mandated vaccines, etc., all set precedents to force other things, so therefore vaccine mandating is dangerous, nothing more.

But you actually are - read it back again
No I'm not. I'm saying that things start somewhere and can end badly quickly. I know a lot of people who think unvaccinated folks should be put into camps and not be able to see anyone or do anything in society until they get vaccinated. Is that really far-fetched? Who knows? But that's all i'm saying, things descend into chaos quickly.

You did though. A little bit. You know, when you mentioned Nazi Germany and compared it. That bit.

I see you. Cheeky monster.

Pop, not making a direct/exact comparison. I'm saying that things start somewhere and can end badly quickly. I know a lot of people who think unvaccinated folks should be put into camps and not be able to see anyone or do anything in society until they get vaccinated. Is that really far-fetched? Who knows? But that's all i'm saying, things descend into chaos quickly. Nazi Germany also didn't start at murdering pregnant women in fields, but it did start with much smaller things like discussing how Jews were essentially the enemy.

Cheeky Devil.

No I'm not. I'm saying that things start somewhere and can end badly quickly. I know a lot of people who think unvaccinated folks should be put into camps and not be able to see anyone or do anything in society until they get vaccinated. Is that really far-fetched? Who knows? But that's all i'm saying, things descend into chaos quickly.

Really ? Well I’ve never met anyone, ever, who has even remotely hinted at such a thing, ever

Met a fair few, like that twat Bridgen, who claim that there are lots of people who are thinking that way, but not one who has ever actually said it

Funny, that

You cheeky troll, you

I hear that argument all the time, until it comes to abortion.

Well I've know seven people who have had Covid, five of them are no longer around.

That's horrible. And no doubt Robin, it's shaped your opinion about covid. And with good reason. My family suffer from diabetes and heart disease. I think we need fast food to be taxed higher, sugar taxes, etc. Perhaps others don't think this because they're not affected the same way.

Abortion is wrong imo, but it's not that simple, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669