Pre Match Leicester City Vs Newcastle United

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed. Have really missed Schlupp, not only better going forward but surprisingly better defensively than Konchesky too.

Schlupp is a better player then people are willing to admit, just wish we'd have signed a decent left back a couple of years back so he could have gone out on loan as a striker

Schlupp is a better player then people are willing to admit, just wish we'd have signed a decent left back a couple of years back so he could have gone out on loan as a striker

I'll go on record as saying he'll never be a successful striker. He has no composure whatsoever.

I'll go on record as saying he'll never be a successful striker. He has no composure whatsoever.

Agreed, he's a million miles away from striker material. He runs into players in every game because he hasn't got a clue what to do to get by them.

Agreed, he's a million miles away from striker material. He runs into players in every game because he hasn't got a clue what to do to get by them.

Do you not see the fault of your argument? composure comes with experience a couple of years playing as a striker would see a different player

Schlupp is, and never will be a decent striker, poor vision and a very poor shooting ability. He is however far better asa defensive wing back, he really adds balance to the side and gives the back three confidence that he can hold his own without them getting dragged over. The real shocker was wes morgan, he has simply been found out at this level, he was clueless last night and was dragged all over the place, watching him look for cahill on the second goal, thus resulting in him being out of position was farcical.

In essence we have the players we have, and with the same ethos and attitude we will reach safety, Vardy is crucial I have to agree Kramaric should feature, Ulloa was knackered after the game and may only be good for a half come saturday

I think Huth is crucial here. He really organizes the defense well. Morgan and Was play much better and as a disciplined unit when he is in the team. If he is not fit for the Newcastle game it will be a big miss.

I think 4-4-2 as follows ...

Ostrich

Ostrich - Ostrich - Ostrich - Ostrich

Ostrich - Ostrich - Ostrich - Ostrich

Ostrich - Ostrich

2-1 to the Ostriches.

Do Ostriches ever quit?

I'm excited about this game now

Will the Newcastle half be black with white lettering, or white with black lettering

Oh my days, I won't be able to sleep now

I predict black and white with red lettering. This is really adding interest to this season. I can hardy wait to see who is right.

I predict black and white with red lettering. This is really adding interest to this season. I can hardy wait to see who is right.

If Wednesday's experience was anything to go by they could both be right!

I think how Newcastle have been playing, and that they may still think they are safe makes this our easiest of the remaining games (not easy)

Vital that we win IMO, if we end up back in the relegation zone after all the hard work it could be very discouraging for the players.

Massive game, Ulloa looked absolutely dead on his feet on the tunnel cam feature, which is a shame if not only for his defensive contributions.

If he can't play I would love to see our multi million pound striker who never get's a sniff.

Ulloa is our best defender if Huth is injured, hopefully he can start. Safety could well be 37 points now and we need to win.

Damn right we need to win, we are 1 point off the relegation zone.

Non necessarily on here, but the 4 game winning streak has given some a very distorted view of the task that stands before us.

The task is very simple. We just have to stay ahead of Sunderland until QPR win one that we lose then we have to stay ahead of them as well.

Or we can put it bed by beating Newcastle and Southampton, then party at Sunderland and at home to QPR.

Just noticed I can watch this legally tomorrow on BT Sport 1.

If I were to want to evaluate streams of other matches, which is the best in our fans experience, Cricfree or Wiz1.net?

On this side of the Atlantic I find Wiz to be the better of the two. I've been able to watch the BT broadcast of the first three rounds of the MotoGP world championship with no real problems as well.

I'm using Firefox with Adblock Plus.

Last edited:
Lucky undies now washed,pressed and back on, all ready for the last few games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573