Pre Match Leicester City Vs Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeichel

Morgan Huth Fuchs

Albrighton Kante Drinkwater Schlupp

Mahrez

Vardy Okazaki

Well here we go. I will spend most of Saturday feeling horrendous. I don't think my nerves can take it! Unfortunately I am going for a 2-0 loss and a drab performance. I fear that Ranieri is going to set us up more defensively and we will lose the energy and tempo that served us so well last season.

Well here we go. I will spend most of Saturday feeling horrendous. I don't think my nerves can take it! Unfortunately I am going for a 2-0 loss and a drab performance. I fear that Ranieri is going to set us up more defensively and we will lose the energy and tempo that served us so well last season.
Positivity the name of the game as always!

Back In Leicester and just realised, I've left my season ticket down in London:weary:

Back In Leicester and just realised, I've left my season ticket down in London:weary:

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Indianapolis and I must apologise but I laughed at that. Why do we always laugh at the misfortune of others?

Driving up from our holiday in the Cotswolds for this.

We have our own pool on a lakes edge and I'm spending the hottest day of the holiday driving to the match.

We better ****ing wallop the bastards.

Comfortable 3-1 win to Claudio's boys.

Inler to be unveiled at Half Time while Greville Janner is stoned as a replacement to beat the goalie as half time entertainment.

Go to the megastore and they'll print you a ticket. Take some ID or your reference number.

Go to the megastore and they'll print you a ticket. Take some ID or your reference number.
Cheers I keep all my old season tickets I'll take one of them with me

According to Sky:

Fuchs and Okazaki possibly to make debuts.

The other two newbies are to be assessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566