Pre Match Leicester City vs Watford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester City vs Waford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

'tis true - they've only sold 9,000 home tickets so far, as well...

now sold just short 11,000 at close of business today and still have over 400 left of their 2,000 allocation for the KP

now sold just short 11,000 at close of business today and still have over 400 left of their 2,000 allocation for the KP

More tickets coming our way?

More tickets coming our way?

they have said they are now releasing season ticket holders seats who have failed to claim their tickets onto general sale. However if they were expecting to sell out, segregation would be the big issue in sending anymore our way.

A bit presumptuous I know, but should we get to Wembley we'll have the 'East' side. I believe this to be the section we had when triumphant against Derby and Palace in the play-offs.

@football_league

Allocated ends at Wembley for @npower_Champ final: West -
@Official_CPFC / @OfficialBHAFC. East - @watfordfcsays / @OfficialFOXES #PlayOffs

A bit presumptuous I know, but should we get to Wembley we'll have the 'East' side. I believe this to be the section we had when triumphant against Derby and Palace in the play-offs.

Bit harsh on the other team really, we have the east side and I presume the rest is for sponsors and other wankers.

Took the afternoon off work to watch. Will be getting shitfaced win lose or draw.

Nerves will be shredded.

This ****ing team....

So, the most important question is....... will there be a stream of this match? I've secured a seat on a sofa at a house with broadband so am looking for the nest quality stream available. Was hoping it would be on Foxtel but unfortunately not (as far as I can see).

Cheers mate, I'll look into it.

I went to all the Wembley games since Blackburn (inclusive) and I'm fairly certain that was the only one where we had that end, not sure if it was east or west though.

I went to all the Wembley games since Blackburn (inclusive) and I'm fairly certain that was the only one where we had that end, not sure if it was east or west though.

West for Blackburn. East for the others.

I think Blackburn was the hottest day I'd ever known. Remember being sat in a pub garden drinking my vimto thinking there was no way we'd lose

If you're having any thoughts on today's result, please keep them to yourself!

I think Blackburn was the hottest day I'd ever known. Remember being sat in a pub garden drinking my vimto thinking there was no way we'd lose

I remember drinking far too much Guiness somewhere near Trafalgar Square and nearly missing the start of the game - in hindsight that might not have been a bad thing...

Can't wait for tonight! Bring it on!

RAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Too right

Damn that dreadful PeasON and his awful team of duffers, giving us something to get excited about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669