Pre Match Leicester City vs Watford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester City vs Waford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

Five past ten and still not up and running for ticket sales on the OS yet.

Shambles.

Can't get thru by phone either. Doesn't matter how many tickets you are entitled or how much they cost if you can't buy them.

Have we had any dpj-ism's yet?? :icon_bigg

Can't get thru by phone either. Doesn't matter how many tickets you are entitled or how much they cost if you can't buy them.

You have to question the logic in putting both home tickets and away priority one on sale on the same day. Surely they could have made things a bit easier for themselves by putting away priority 1 tomorrow - it's not going to get beyond priority 2 anyway. And they have shut the phone system, which is very frustrating.

You have to question the logic in putting both home tickets and away priority one on sale on the same day. Surely they could have made things a bit easier for themselves by putting away priority 1 tomorrow - it's not going to get beyond priority 2 anyway. And they have shut the phone system, which is very frustrating.

The ticketing website is not working for me. Can select tickets (albeit slowly) but can't purchase them.

The ticketing website is not working for me. Can select tickets (albeit slowly) but can't purchase them.

I can't even log in.I click on the log in button and it just sits there. Terribly designed site.

It's been like that all season. Whenever I've tried to buy tickets on-line I've had to resort to phoning the ticket office.

Have we had any dpj-ism's yet?? :icon_bigg

At the end of the day if we press them hard we can come away from this with something but we can't become complacent and make the same mistakes as last time.

2-1 Wood, Nugent.

This has got to be the worst ticketing ive ever seen. Cannot buy on line and cannot get through on the phone - anyone got any other numbers to try the 0844 8155000 number is crap.

Same problem for me. Very frustrating particularly as I had to watch all yesterday's excitement and drama from the Trent End

I can't even log in.I click on the log in button and it just sits there. Terribly designed site.

Selected my seats (eventually) but then crashed on me when ready to submit payment details.

Oh well, there's always later :icon_wink

At the stadium now, the queue is stretching from the shop right round to the away fans corner. A club representative has just told us the ticket office will shut at 3:30 regardless of how long the queue is - there's going to be a lot of unhappy people in an hour I think!

managed to get my ticket at 8.30 this morning on the website.

I managed to get tickets but it took a while to manage two together online and I've had to move from my usual seat to get them. The website has been shambolic today and I've had a robot tell me, politely, to **** off when I've tried calling.

How many years have we been a professional club? We're embarrassingly amateur at times.

they are non league when it comes to ticketing

To be fair to the club, they are dealing with an extremely rare situation - and one sprung upon them, rather than truly expected. (Equally, it is far easier to be glibly charitable when one is not trying desperately to get tickets! :icon_bigg)

As to the games themselves, it will be interesting to see if NP has learned from last time. I was not at the match then either, but we didn't seem to have much idea in the home leg against Cardiff and then, were desperately unlucky in the return. Better home tactics and you chaps will have it all to do again for Wembley!! :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566