Pre Match Leicester City vs Watford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester City vs Waford Play-Off Semi Final 1st leg

I managed to get through online, book my own seats, choose the option to 'load' my ST smart card and have made payment.

Why then am I still concerned about what will actually happen when I get there on Thursday night?!!!

Why then am I still concerned about what will actually happen when I get there on Thursday night?!!!
Bacause they are a shambles.I would be crapping myself. I wait with interest to see if my eticket actually works ( which refused to download for printing twice! ).

Bacause they are a shambles.I would be crapping myself. I wait with interest to see if my eticket actually works ( which refused to download for printing twice! ).
My etickets took three attempts to download properly. And is it just my printer or do they not print on to 1 page? Do I need to take the barcode which is printed on the second page? I'm not confident about the whole thing working on Thursday; I'll be lucky to arrive before 7.30 and so fully expect to be in the ground by half time!

Will away goals count? They didn't in league one, so I assume they don't in the championship. Can someone confirm?

No, the away goals rule still doesn't apply.

My etickets took three attempts to download properly. And is it just my printer or do they not print on to 1 page? Do I need to take the barcode which is printed on the second page? I'm not confident about the whole thing working on Thursday; I'll be lucky to arrive before 7.30 and so fully expect to be in the ground by half time!
I got just the first page, with the ticket with barcode at the top. As long as you've got that you should be fine.

50 minute wait to get through but my seat bought now. Loaded on the season ticket so happy with that. :038:

Got to caller number 34 before I had to go into a meeting. Now not taking callers again....

I tried for several hours in total late on Sunday night and again early on Monday morning to get 3 tickets all sitting together anywhere in the stadium.

In the end I gave up so although we are in the same block we are all in different places. Wish I'd done as someone else did and selected 10 tickets and then unselected the 7 unwanted. That worked apparently for getting seats together.

Got my 6 tickets for home & away - should make a killing on eBay with these.......

I'm on the preorder scheme for away tickets, but I've no idea whether I'm covered by them for the Watford game - nothing on the website, and I have been unable to speak to them or email them.
Whoop de woo! Just seen my bank account's been debited for £26, so it looks like an away ticket will be winging its way to me. Thank god for internet banking.:icon_razz

And if he meant count double, it would demonstrate a very short memory.

Trust me, that evening is burned into my memory!

Thankfully, tedd has helpfully answered my question.

Why would you want to print it twice?

Hurray

I'm back in a phone queue !

Why would you want to print it twice?
I didn't! It failed to allow me to print it twice, I was thinking great, I've paid for the damned thing and now can't produce a copy. And no doubt I wouldn't be able to get through on the phone lines to ask what the hell I do next. On the third time of asking it deigned to let me see a copy of the ticket so I could print it.

Trust me, that evening is burned into my memory!

Thankfully, tedd has helpfully answered my question.
Ooo. Get her.

I'll get back to my pipe and slippers on the chaisse.

Ooo. Get her.

I'll get back to my pipe and slippers on the chaisse.

Safe in the knowledge that premiership football is just around the corner. If only we could claim the same relaxation.

Hurray

I'm back in a phone queue !

To back up what was said earlier, it works out at about one minute per position in the queue, or at least it did on sunday. And the "your current position is..." Message comes on exactly each five minutes.

Craig Shakespeare was on the radio this morning confirmed St Ledger is back and available for the play-offs but Danns and Beckford are still at Huddersfield until the end of June. No mention of Tommy Wright

Craig Shakespeare was on the radio this morning confirmed St Ledger is back and available for the play-offs but Danns and Beckford are still at Huddersfield until the end of June. No mention of Tommy Wright

Can we recall Kalac and Claridge for the last seconds of the play-off final against Palace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669