Leicester fans attacked saints fans buses

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
What's wrong with a good argument, whether it's necessary or not?

The worse we play, the more impatient, pedantic and argumentative I get, so you'd better hope we start winning soon!
i just got annoyed reading a pointless argument :) you pedantic feck:icon_razz

webmaster said:
What's wrong with a good argument, whether it's necessary or not?

The worse we play, the more impatient, pedantic and argumentative I get, so you'd better hope we start winning soon!

We will all be twitching wrecks before the season is out.....
4_6_200v.gif

errmm whats going on there were about 400 riot police at the bowl against cardiff and tottenham and versus other sides and there seemed to be no problems and im thinking jesus thats ott.. so then they have none at the southampton games and our "chavs" "hooligans" whatever you wanna call them take advantage..

is it all or nothing with leicestershire constabulary?:018:

Johnb_lcfc said:
errmm whats going on there were about 400 riot police at the bowl against cardiff and tottenham and versus other sides and there seemed to be no problems and im thinking jesus thats ott.. so then they have none at the southampton games and our "chavs" "hooligans" whatever you wanna call them take advantage..

is it all or nothing with leicestershire constabulary?:018:

The club are striving for exactly that. Leciestershire police want to over police every game! The club work hard to keep policing at a sensible level. These wankers will have knocked a dent in this plan.

webmaster said:
OK you do.
Unfortunately I've not got time to argue with you because I'm supposed to be doing my tax return, which as usual is taking far longer than I expected.

I get my accountant to do that...........:icon_bigg

webmaster said:
OK you do.
Unfortunately I've not got time to argue with you because I'm supposed to be fiddling my tax return, which as usual is taking far longer than I expected.

I admire your honesty Webbo...

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I am a Saints fan who was on one of the coaches with my son.

Firstly can I thank everyone for the comments on here.

Just to fill you in on a few points.This was pretty scary stuff as there were young kids and a pregnant woman on the coach we were on,and a young girl was quite histerical.

At least 2 of the coaches were boarded by these chavs,who were spitting at the drivers,and trying to cause trouble.

It would be good if we could assist the police with any info as to who these idiots are etc.

The other thing was the drivers were calling 999 for Police,but they didn't turn up!

Cheers

SB

sjb said:
Hi Guys,

Just to fill you in on a few points.This was pretty scary stuff as there were young kids and a pregnant woman on the coach we were on,and a young girl was quite histerical.

At least 2 of the coaches were boarded by these chavs,who were spitting at the drivers,and trying to cause trouble.

It would be good if we could assist the police with any info as to who these idiots are etc.

The other thing was the drivers were calling 999 for Police,but they didn't turn up!

Cheers

SB

I am really sorry you people had to suffer this unacceptable behaviour from a small number of mindless individuals. It must have been awful. These morons are not typical of the Leicester fans I know.

I hope this does not put you off travelling to away games with your team, in particular I hope it doesnt prevent you from coming back to my city.

The club usually take a fairly dim view and hard line with trouble makers, I hope they catch this lot and ban them.

Good luck in the next round.

sjb said:
Hi Guys,

Cheers

SB

I can only apologise:102: :icon_sad:
Good luck in the next round.

Thanks Chuck,

I know its a minority.Lets hope they get caught befere it happens again.

Regards

SB

sjb said:
This was our 1st away game on a Saints coach!

:icon_redf sorry mate...
Really hope it doesn't put you or your son off sjb, or coming back to the walkers.
Good luck against Newcastle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673