Pre Match Leicester v Fulham (league cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we weren't losing week in week out - we had four consecutive top-half Premier League finishes.

I'm not talking about then. For all the success stories there'll be a Portsmouth. Do you think their fans are saying "but at least we pit our wits against the big boys"? I've not said I don't want us to get promoted anywhere, I just don't see this magical allure of the premier league.

I want us to go up because that will mean this season will be a great success. If we do go up, I bet this season will be a lot more fun than next season.

You know that Spice Girls song with the few lines wiziwig in it, is there a small flow of water anywhere to be seen this evening preferably with some 'Cottaging' on show?

I'm not talking about then. For all the success stories there'll be a Portsmouth. Do you think their fans are saying "but at least we pit our wits against the big boys"? I've not said I don't want us to get promoted anywhere, I just don't see this magical allure of the premier league.
It's the promised land I tells ya.

I'm not talking about then. For all the success stories there'll be a Portsmouth. Do you think their fans are saying "but at least we pit our wits against the big boys"?.

I know for a fact that quite a lot of Pompey fans are. There's still a romance with Portsmouth fans about winning the FA Cup and subsequently facing AC Milan as a result. After a couple of bad seasons too, they now have the club in 'their' control too.

Personally for me, I like the idea of variety; yo-yo club may be a tag which is used as an insult but it's actually quite excited and always a scenery changer.

If you're trying to say there's a stream for tonight's match, why don't you just post a link to it?

I can't see one on wiziwig.

Glad you saw through his riddle. The rest of us have had to change our faces to giraffes.

I assumed he was asking if there was a river of bum action available in a local gents toilet

I've sent him a link

I assumed he was asking if there was a river of bum action available in a local gents toilet

I've sent him a link

Thanks Homeywomey, would you be upset if I declined?

I was asking if there was a stream, I was also trying to be humorous, I failed on both counts.

If Pearson makes several changes tonight and we lose, people will moan that he should have stuck with a winning team.

If Pearson does NOT make several changes tonight and we lose, people will moan that he should have rested them for Watford.

If Pearson makes several changes tonight and we win, people will moan that he should have played that team from the start and we would now be top of the table.

Is there any scenario in which people will not moan after tonight's game?

If Pearson makes several changes tonight and we lose, people will moan that he should have stuck with a winning team.

If Pearson does NOT make several changes tonight and we lose, people will moan that he should have rested them for Watford.

If Pearson makes several changes tonight and we win, people will moan that he should have played that team from the start and we would now be top of the table.

Is there any scenario in which people will not moan after tonight's game?

No

Last edited:
Will the commentary be available online seeing as this isn't a league game?

Glad you saw through his riddle. The rest of us have had to change our faces to giraffes.
Ooh, you shouldn't do that. Someone posted this on Facebook last night, so it must be true:
**URGENT**GIRAFFE GAME NOTICE**URGENT**Just found out that the Giraffe challenge was set up by the hacking group "Anonymous". Apparently they're going to embark on a random 'cleansing' program which will wipe out the bank accounts and hard drives of those people who have giraffe profile pics...A few of my FB friends have already had it happen, so change your pics back & Delete the game! !!
:081::081::081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570