Pre Match Leicester v Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Clayton Blackmore quiet in this and it'll be 3 points for City no problems.

Not linked to our game but Hull's Sone Aluko has been ruled out for 2 months. He has been a big player for them this season. I wonder if Cafe would care to explain the potential impact of losing such an important player?

Not linked to our game but Hull's Sone Aluko has been ruled out for 2 months. He has been a big player for them this season. I wonder if Cafe would care to explain the potential impact of losing such an important player?

MoN has recalled Ahmed Elmohamady from his loan spell there too.

DEffo 2 major blows to promotion push.You should profit from our misfortune.Of course much will rest on management .We are vulnerable but we were during your easy run of fixtures.The last time Aluko was injured we had a disaster.Oh no-just remembered we gained 100% of points available.
Hope you noticed under the radar progress in FA cup-whilst fielding "experimental" team(as per most big clubs).
Will Nige let you down?

The most important thing for Hole City is that they're probably now safe from relegation, so get to spend yet another year with the 'big boys' in the Championship. I always like to see the little teams doing well.

I see they predict some snow on Friday. Is there any danger of the game being postponed?

It wouldn't surprise me. They are forecasting persistent snow from Friday afternoon through to Sunday morning. Only relatively light stuff but that would accumulate to a good covering over time. Still time for the forecast to change but I will be surprised if it goes ahead if it remains the same. The issue won't be the pitch; there has been plenty of warning and we have undersoil heating. It will be the roads to the ground which cause any problems. A call for the police rather than the club, I suspect.

It wouldn't surprise me. They are forecasting persistent snow from Friday afternoon through to Sunday morning. Only relatively light stuff but that would accumulate to a good covering over time. Still time for the forecast to change but I will be surprised if it goes ahead if it remains the same. The issue won't be the pitch; there has been plenty of warning and we have undersoil heating. It will be the roads to the ground which cause any problems. A call for the police rather than the club, I suspect.

I'd say it's more down to how icy the outside of the ground is and how fussy the H&S officer wants to be.
I can't remember that a match has ever been postponed in Norway due to the conditions OUTSIDE the ground. Trouble with too much snow on the pitch however...

DEffo 2 major blows to promotion push.You should profit from our misfortune.Of course much will rest on management .We are vulnerable but we were during your easy run of fixtures.The last time Aluko was injured we had a disaster.Oh no-just remembered we gained 100% of points available.
Hope you noticed under the radar progress in FA cup-whilst fielding "experimental" team(as per most big clubs).
Will Nige let you down?

Hi Cafe! Nice to see you back, mate. I suppose you´ve been hiding behind the sofa again!:119: Don´t get too disheartened...there´s still a chance of You making the play-offs:thumbs_up

Will Nige let you down?

Ring a ring of roses a pocket full of poses.

Blah Blah Blah

Hull are falling down.

A trifle premature.Next game prob postponed.Reserves used in cup(as per most big clubs)
Rich list owners and been there done it management to resolve issues.

A trifle premature.Next game prob postponed.Reserves used in cup(as per most big clubs)
Rich list owners and been there done it management to resolve issues.

That's quite a skill you have there cathy, it looks like English but it makes absolutely no ****ing sense whatsofuckingever. Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669