Pre Match Leicester v Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draw please.

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for us to be honest....

Boro' is always a close game home or away so I expect a draw or either side to pinch it by a single goal.

Starting the settle on the main roads in Luggabaruga, not sure what it's like in the city.

I believe the match should be postponed.

There is a good chance that the match will either be a farce like the Ipswich one last season or abandoned like the Ipswich one should have been. Either way fans will have been cheated and footballers will be at increased risk of injury..

Whatever the road conditions just outside the ground travel to the match may be difficult and may be much worse after the match

I have always said that I will not watch something on television if I can possibly watch it live. However, of it does go ahead I will very reluctantly watch it in the pub, I expect this will be true of other supporters - especially those of an age when if they slip over do not bounce back up.

I fear the noise levels may be reduced(if possible)

I fear you will be a place lower in the table come 9.45pm. I also fear your game will be called off tomorrow despite Peterborough saying the pitch has passed an initial inspection. Games will start to stack up. I'm not even sure you'll make the play-offs :icon_wink

Pitch inspection at 5 - not that I think that the state of the pitch is the only thing that will be or should be taken into consideration.

Ye of little faith. The game will go ahead but whether we win, I'm not so sure.......

Last edited:
Probably because of the thick snow.

People down at the ground on twitter saying it's all being gritted, pitch is green and surrounding area isn't too bad.

I can't see it being reported anywhere that there is a 5pm pitch inspection. I don't doubt Boc, just wondered where he'd heard it from.

People down at the ground on twitter saying it's all being gritted, pitch is green and surrounding area isn't too bad.

I can't see it being reported anywhere that there is a 5pm pitch inspection. I don't doubt Boc, just wondered where he'd heard it from.

Sorry, I was implying that you couldn't see because of the thick snow. Just didn't word it quite right.

Moving on...

Can't see this anywhere?

No. I don't think they are normally televised, but if you go along to the ground and ask nicely they might let you in to watch it.

Referee will arrive at 5pm and there will be a discussion between him, the police and the club about whether the game goes ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669