Pre Match Leicester v Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently some of the buses are now being cancelled, don't rely on public transport for your journey home after the match

I'm swaying towards match off now I'm trying to get home. Half an hour so far to get from Meridian business park to sainsbury!

It'll be off if theres any sense. The club apparently awaiting police advise, theyll be duty bound to advise cancelling the game.

M1 has 90 minute delay J17 to J16 southbound

They have to call this off, really. Even the main roads out here in Hinckley are in a bad way and the conditions don't look to be improving. I'd love to go and watch the match bt I don't see the police recommending anything but postponement.

They have to call this off, really. Even the main roads out here in Hinckley are in a bad way and the conditions don't look to be improving. I'd love to go and watch the match bt I don't see the police recommending anything but postponement.

If our match is off, surely most games (even PL) will follow after an evening of freezing conditions.

The game would be a farce anyway. Think Ipswich away. Theyve cleared the pitch 3 times today so clearly snow will settle should the game kick off.

just come out of town the main roads are starting to struggle traffic is crawling everywhere, pavements look a bit dodgey. still snowing, with heavy snow forecast for later can't see it being on

Roads that were gritted yesterday and were fine this morning have become very dangerous in the past couple of hours. Looks unlikely for me at the moment.

The game would be a farce anyway. Think Ipswich away. Theyve cleared the pitch 3 times today so clearly snow will settle should the game kick off.

Said this morning to everyone at work; if the snow comes down consistent enough anywhere near kick-off, both teams will want it off.

If our match is off, surely most games (even PL) will follow after an evening of freezing conditions.

A good number already have been called-off.

Not a feckin' chance of this happening

Too much, even for the greedy Sky bastards

Steve Walsh is at the ground and posting a few pictures on his twitter, staff seem to still be trying to make the match go ahead.

When I was going I would have welcomed this, but after making the decision not to ski out of my road again it's a bit of a shame.

Having just idled home from lugga this game has got to be off, the ground will be empty.

Just rang the ticket office to try and get a refund for the 2 tickets I bought that were to be collected at the ground. They said the game is definitely going ahead even if no fans can get there. Refunds only given 5 hours or more before kick off so I've just lost 41 quid.

Just rang the ticket office to try and get a refund for the 2 tickets I bought that were to be collected at the ground. They said the game is definitely going ahead even if no fans can get there. Refunds only given 5 hours or more before kick off so I've just lost 41 quid.

Must be a new rule. I've had refunds just a few minutes before kick-off in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669