Pre Match Leicester v Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see that lcfc give a shit about the supporters.

Must be a new rule. I've had refunds just a few minutes before kick-off in the past.
Yes, I have once when I went to the ticket office a few minutes before kick-off having bought one ticket too many. I'm sure lots of fans will be swindled tonight.

Nice to see that lcfc give a shit about the supporters.

It could equally be one mis-informed employee or a tactic just for today to keep as many people going down as possible. I've no doubt t if he writes to the club after the match and explains why he couldn't make it or the possible replay, they will sort it out.

I suspect IF it goes ahead they will have some kind of make good to the supporters.

But I haven't dealt with them in years, so I'm guessing.

It could equally be one mis-informed employee or a tactic just for today to keep as many people going down as possible. I've no doubt t if he writes to the club after the match and explains why he couldn't make it or the possible replay, they will sort it out.

A rare moment of agreement Matthew. Can't see them telling the fans to **** off in this case.

if this is on i'm going to have to walk to the gound, took me nearly an hour to get out of town in the car. roads are not going to get any easier until they are gritted again.

If it is safe xxx distance around the ground and the pitch is playable then surely that is the limit of what the decision is based on?

Well it took me an hour to travel 2.5 miles home from work and that's all on main roads, Soar Valley Way & Lutterworth Rd. Normally I'd say it's only a bit of snow and get on with it but if the roads are as slow moving as that, people will do well to get there for full-time let alone kick-off. Given things will be at lot worse come the end of the game, I think it would be a very bad call to give this the go-ahead.

Last edited:
still on according to radio Leicester 5.00pm news

Arriva have cancelled their football buses tonight so that's me out. I'd manage getting there but I wouldn't be able to get back. I hope it's off now, as it should be anyway.

Well if hardly anyone is going, I should be able to get a pie on the concourse then if they only stock about 10 for each game.

Well if hardly anyone is going, I should be able to get a pie on the concourse then if they only stock about 10 for each game.

There will be thousands of pies, all the pie and pint ticket holders who can't get to the game will see to that.

Well said Jeff, the only thing that is making me think it will be on is that Sky will try their hardest to keep it on so they've got something on for the millions stuck in tonight. Who cares about 20 odd thousand when there are millions of people needing a TV fix!?

As much as I want to see this tonight, if it's on just for Sky when half the fans can't get there it's a disgrace. The people who have bought tickets are far more important than Sky viewers.

Yeah, I agree with that. Had a nice afternoon planned, but it sounds pretty unreasonable to expect a game.

I will be very annoyed, admittedly for selfish reasons, if this goes ahead now. I have one other public transport option and I'm awaiting a response as to whether the service is running. If not, no game for me. I can't imagine I'm the only person in this position. Not all City fans live inside the city boundary and the conditions are very bad for those who can drive as well as those of us relying on public transport.

Stringer just been on RL said game is deff on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670