Pre Match Leicester v Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rare moment of agreement Matthew. Can't see them telling the fans to **** off in this case.

I can see a few fans telling the club to **** off if they do.

Having just taken me over an hour and a half to get home from Milton Keynes. I, for one, will be staying put tonight.

I'll be very annoyed if this doesn't go ahead, I've bought cans and everything

Sky posrts can go and **** themseles.

Greedy bunch of ****ers, I hope nobody turns up, just to show the whole fecking watching world how ****ed the modern game of football is.

Makes no odds to me personaly, as I'll be going up my local for a few beside the log fire tonight anyway, but the way the paying punter is treated here is disgusting.

I'll be very annoyed if this doesn't go ahead, I've bought cans and everything

I never thought about it like this, Sky sports really are a bunch of ****s either way.

Taken me 2 hours and 15 minutes to drive from work on Braunstone Gate to my parents near the Pork Pie roundabout. Still gonna go but I'll be walking to it.

Can't face another minute in the car.

The official attendance will no doubt be around the 23,000 mark while the actual attendance will probably be under 10,000. It will look very deserted on TV.

Sky posrts can go and **** themseles.

Greedy bunch of ****ers, I hope nobody turns up, just to show the whole fecking watching world how ****ed the modern game of football is.

Makes no odds to me personaly, as I'll be going up my local for a few beside the log fire tonight anyway, but the way the paying punter is treated here is disgusting.

Sky have been ****ing the game for over a decade, one championship match with an empty ground won't even register to them. I honestly don't know who is to blame for it going ahead, sky, the club or the police. I don't know what contractual conditions are in place regarding under what circumstances a game can be cancelled if it's live.

Why would Sky give a toss about a few thousand fans? Would you in their shoes?

The police could overruled them anyway, surely?

Last edited:
If this goes ahead with ticket holders not being able to get to the game its a joke. How many viewers do sky actually have for a Friday night championship game anyway? Not many I'll bet.

i live about 4 miles from the ground, ive just walked to the main road and its stationary both ways, if i was driving i would need to leave now and still struggle to get there. should take me about an hour and a half to walk it, but iot bloody freezing as well.

Stringer now saying game could be in doubt Ref on pitch at the minute

Sky hold all the aces. Remember our away game at Ipswich a couple of years back? The pitch was totally unplayable. If the cameras weren't there I'm certain the game would have been abandoned.

RL insisting it is still on

Right then, looks like it is time to get some skates on then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669