Status
Not open for further replies.
It's slim pickings but I reckon this is the best we can send out:

Hermansen
Ricardo Faes Okoli Justin
Ndidi Winks
Fatawu Buananotte Mavididi
De Cordova-Reid

Subs from: Ward, Vestergaard, Kristiansen, Choudhury, Cannon, McAteer, Golding, Soumare, Nelson, Alves , Iversen - of these 11, 7 (in bold) will probably be elsewhere on loan before the end of the month.

I think Coady, Vardy, Thomas, Stolarczyk, Daka are all injured and Marcal was due to be loaned out this week.

Our squad is horrific.

Only Faes likely to start both our last PL game and this one. Ricardo came off the bench in that game too. 6 of the last PL side we picked will probably be starting for other PL sides this weekend. Suggesting that the team back then wasn't a bad one.

I just don’t get how we have gone from very optimistic and bouncing only a few weeks ago to feeling already relegated.

We really didn’t need to add a massive amount to the team. I know it’s wobble in the extreme, but we’ve ****ed this haven’t we?

He’s played Kristiansen pretty much throughout pre season, so nailed on to start - also has favoured Justin above Ricardo (although this may have been a fitness thing)

I really hope we don’t just boo Maddison, as he’d just dismiss that.

A chant of ‘You should have done more, you should have done more. James Maddison you should have done more’ would get across the anger of what I believe the fan base feels… the same with the others as well - Youri, Barnes, Evans, etc.

I just don’t get how we have gone from very optimistic and bouncing only a few weeks ago to feeling already relegated.

We really didn’t need to add a massive amount to the team. I know it’s wobble in the extreme, but we’ve ****ed this haven’t we?

Best squad in the whole history of Championship football, apparently - only KDH has left

****ing miracle we got promoted with this lot

He’s played Kristiansen pretty much throughout pre season, so nailed on to start - also has favoured Justin above Ricardo (although this may have been a fitness thing)
Ugghh. Kristiansen just isn’t what we need, and leaving Ricardo out is stupid.

Best squad in the whole history of Championship football, apparently - only KDH has left

****ing miracle we got promoted with this lot
I think we played to their strengths (albeit with a phase where it went seriously south).

I really hope we don’t just boo Maddison, as he’d just dismiss that.

A chant of ‘You should have done more, you should have done more. James Maddison you should have done more’ would get across the anger of what I believe the fan base feels… the same with the others as well - Youri, Barnes, Evans, etc.
Cares more about darts
Cares more about darrrrrts
James Maddison cares more about darts.

If we somehow dick them can we chant (to bread of heaven)

Play like that
Play like that
Play like that and you’ll be fine
Play like that and you’ll be fine

On the subject of maddderrrrzzzz, is this a shoutout to us, or is he just a dick who thinks he isn’t frightened of anything?

IMG_3053.jpeg

I forgot it was the return of Maddison. I hope he gets a decent reception but I’m sure he won’t, because he once missed a penalty or summat

I forgot it was the return of Maddison. I hope he gets a decent reception but I’m sure he won’t, because he once missed a penalty or summat

The penalty miss is forgivable. His decision to go away with England whilst injured and further injure himself, less so…

The unforgivable bit is the stinking “we’ll be fine” attitude that, along with that of other arrogant ****s, sent us down
Yep, that idiot tweet ruined him for me. “Play like a crowd of drunks who’ve never met before and we’ll be absolutely fine”. Wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46