Lineker v The BBC

Not if you disagree with the government.
Not if you disagree with the government (S). this is happening the world over and is not unique to the UK. People can say what they want as long it is not inciting anything, Lineker is not doing this and it is okay for him to say what he wishes, I think he is a hypocrite, but, he should not be silenced and is entitled to air his views.

What a horrifying thought. I thought I was maybe a cheap slut but I ain't that feckin' cheap.

New MOTD presenter announced:

5a20ce0d3dbef4ae078b9537

BBC: “Some of our pundits have said that they don’t wish to appear on the programme while we seek to resolve the situation with Gary. “We understand their position and we have decided that the programme will focus on match action without studio presentation or punditry.”

I think the BBC may have underestimated how much of a reaction dropping Lineker would have, and now are looking very dodgy. A storm now rages. No idea how it ends.

Indeed a storm now rages. The Director General of the BBC is a former Tory Party candidate and the Chairman facilitated a 800k loan to Boris Johnson just before his appointment. All this shit about impartiality of the BBC is fine, but one has to question the impartiality of the Senior Management.

I guess MOTD will be much shorter since they only have a contracts for a certain amount of highlights, it will be interesting to see if the commentary is removed as well.

I guess MOTD will be much shorter since they only have a contracts for a certain amount of highlights, it will be interesting to see if the commentary is removed as well.

It'll be the sky sports app highlights but televised. Lolz

BBC: “Some of our pundits have said that they don’t wish to appear on the programme while we seek to resolve the situation with Gary. “We understand their position and we have decided that the programme will focus on match action without studio presentation or punditry.”
It's then they realise they don't need the so called experts after all, as viewing figures increase.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663