Local Football/Non-League Thread 2011-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Local Football/Non-League Thread 2010-11

More Kettering news

Midfielders Aman Verma and Marcus Kelly have left Mansfield and returned to parent club Kettering amid a dispute over finances.

"I've spoken to Imran quite a lot over the last 24 hours. He's within his rights to pull the lads back. They are Kettering players. But we've done everything by the book and I can't understand where he's coming from."

Mawsley has mentioned this before.

D-day for Darlo, they could have gone by tonight.

Poppies manager tells owner to piss off for the sake of the club.

With a view to pay players a one-off fee in order to make the fixture on Saturday.

I always liked Darlo, this is a ridiculous situation for them.

I agree.

So here's your P45 lads, thanks for what you've done this season, now how many of you can play on Sat'day? It will be cash in hand of course. Oh there's an extra score in it for whoever decides to be manger for the day.

With a view to pay players a one-off fee in order to make the fixture on Saturday.

I always liked Darlo, this is a ridiculous situation for them.

The few good players they have will probably end up at Gateshead, a couple already have. The club has been waiting to die ever since they moved into the ridiculous new stadium of theirs.

Darlo were ready to be wrapped up today and it was all but official until the supporters trust turned up with £50k.

The trust had previously said it was pointless giving them the £50,000 because it wouldn't have saved the club, it would have just delayed the end by a couple of weeks. They'd planned to use the money to start up a new club instead.
Presumably they've changed their mind because they think it can make a difference now, which must be good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69