Local Football/Non-League Thread 2011-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
KTFC summoned to the BSP board today: fined £3k and 3 points.

Only nine players at training but no manager or coach.

KTFC summoned to the BSP board today: fined £3k and 3 points.

Only nine players at training but no manager or coach.

Looks like the trust injection of £50k might not help much.

Re: Local Football/Non-League Thread 2010-11

Looks like the trust injection of £50k might not help much.

That was Darlo, mate.

KTFC's Trust is withholding any and all funding from the club until the lying **** Ladak has well and truly ****ed off.

As it is, the supporters are all chipping in to pay for the coach to get the players to Wrexham on Saturday even though it's looking increasingly likely that some players may suffer from colds and be unable to go - which will mean the team will be short of 11 players.

Sad days.

That was Darlo, mate.

KTFC's Trust is withholding any and all funding from the club until the lying **** Ladak has well and truly ****ed off.

As it is, the supporters are all chipping in to pay for the coach to get the players to Wrexham on Saturday even though it's looking increasingly likely that some players may suffer from colds and be unable to go - which will mean the team will be short of 11 players.

Sad days.

Ah, not really keeping up with imploding clubs that well.

Northwich Vic evicted from their ground.

There's something seriously wrong with football.

Sorry if this is old news, but rumours all over twitter that Fleetwood are refusing to allow Darlington to loan any players from Newcastle or Middlesbrough for tomorrow's game.

Seems a bit twattish.

Sorry if this is old news, but rumours all over twitter that Fleetwood are refusing to allow Darlington to loan any players from Newcastle or Middlesbrough for tomorrow's game.

Seems a bit twattish.

What? I don't really understand what you are saying.

What? I don't really understand what you are saying.

Bear in mind that this was just twitter rumours, but people on there are saying that Newcastle and M'boro offered to emergency loan to Darlington for tomorrow (as they only have 9 players) but that Fleetwood wouldn't let them.

No idea how Fleetwood were in a position to impact the decision - I was just passing judgement on a rumour...

Bear in mind that this was just twitter rumours, but people on there are saying that Newcastle and M'boro offered to emergency loan to Darlington for tomorrow (as they only have 9 players) but that Fleetwood wouldn't let them.

No idea how Fleetwood were in a position to impact the decision - I was just passing judgement on a rumour...

Now someone has said

"Fleetwood Town have denied claims that they have stopped Darlington signing players on loan. The Conference have also confirmed this."

Just put me on ignore and be done with it. If you can even read this. And if you can't, whoever you are you're a **** anyway.

Supporters have paid for the team to get to Wrexham tomorrow. Wrexham have held collections and are to pay the cash to the Poppies Trust while Ladak promised to come onto Poppynet tonight and answer questions.

Seeing as most of the questions are "when are you going to **** off, you ****?" he's been a bit reluctant to follow through on his commitment.

Twat.

Now someone has said

"Fleetwood Town have denied claims that they have stopped Darlington signing players on loan. The Conference have also confirmed this."

Just put me on ignore and be done with it. If you can even read this. And if you can't, whoever you are you're a **** anyway.

To be fair Fryatt, your original post was a bit confusing... attack the post, not the poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69