Local Football/Non-League Thread 2011-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Local Football/Non-League Thread 2010-11

Julian Joachim has joined Coalville Town.

Levi Porter has signed for Hinckley United.

That's a shame for Hinckley, he's an arsenal fan and judging by my conversation with him that was the reason he was under performing at Leicester, his exact words were 'I don't even support Leicester I support Arsenal' when asked why he looked like he couldn't give a ****.

...he looked like he couldn't give a ****.

You should have offered him a pick-me-up

p133210b.jpg

You should have offered him a pick-me-up

p133210b.jpg

He's that small I could have picked him up myself, For the right money he might have let me.

Can't believe she was a Politics graduate from Durham.

I believe their Politics degree is rated as the second best in the country behind Oxford.

I believe their Politics degree is rated as the second best in the country behind Oxford.

Durham University has been named in the Top 3 of UK universities, according to the prestigious Sunday Times University Guide 2012.

Durham is basically where all the kids who didn't quite make it to Oxford or Cambridge go, so very easy to beleive that it will be ranked #2 in some subjects (maybe #1 in some too) Why the disbelief though? She strike me as being bright and doing well for herself from all reports.

What was going on at Kettering last night. Just read they got a penalty when losing 5-2, two players had a fight over who was taking it, both getting sent off.

What was going on at Kettering last night. Just read they got a penalty when losing 5-2, two players had a fight over who was taking it, both getting sent off.

I'm not sure that that is the exact order of things. I understand that the penalty was mised at 5-2. Then a third player got one to make it it 5-3 and only then di the two players get sent off. The Kettering Official site says the two players "attacked each other" before the restart from this goal.

If only Mawsley hadn't got himself locked up, we would have had an on-the-spot reporter.

From my friend who knows: Moses Ashakodi has been a **** for his entire career fought to take the penalty and then cocked it up. His penalties are invariably shit. They both got spoken to during 'afters'. Last week Moses has a pop at another striker, pushing him in his face in front of the terrace. He's total gangsta. JP has skill and talent and is loved by Kettering, he scored, Ashakodi shot his fat mouth off and JP shut it with 5 beautiful boxing blows including two fantastic right hooks.

It is a team in abject anarchy at present due to owner over-involvement, idiotic appointments and certain players being allowed to do what they want for too long. New manager has his work cut out to effect change but he's just the man to do it.

It's £12 a ticket or £10 for an adult+child. At that price it really is worth the cash to witness this stuff. (Plus all you can eat Chinese for £7.50 a pop).

This is the season which will make or break the club and it's brought to you by the idiot who thought giving Gazza a managerial job was a clever idea.

JP has let himself down over this although I suspect next to no one wasn't delight to see him land the blows. Last week Ashakodi was all over Facebook slagging off everything to do with the club. As I said, he's a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669