Mad Mandy Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have despised every single godawful minute of his lying, cheating, exploitative, incompetent meddling farce of tenure over my football club

Get the feck out, and never show your crooked arseface at my beloved club ever ever again, your horrible monstrous wanker

Homer I wish you'd stop sitting on the fence and make a decision for once. Come on, tell us what you think, and stop being so wishy washy. :081:

I have despised every single godawful minute of his lying, cheating, exploitative, incompetent meddling farce of tenure over my football club

Get the feck out, and never show your crooked arseface at my beloved club ever ever again, your horrible monstrous wanker
what he said

And what are your opinions on Raul Moat?

I have never found so much beauty in words of such disgust.

If he'd been allowed that bucket of chicken and an hour's fishing, it would all have ended fine
Yes but did you know that Gazza had taken a shit in the bucket!

Dear Santa,

This year, as you know, I've been a very good boy and for Christmas I want my very own homer action figure, the talking one with the draw string on the back.
I know how popular they are, but I really deserve one. If you run out though, I'll settle for Kinect.

Lots of Love

Macky
XXX

In the interview with Radio Leicester broadcast yesterday afternoon he said categorically that he had put more money into LCFC than he had got out of it from the sale.

How that equates to a profit is beyond me.

I do not believe that he is stupid enough to make a statement like that if scrutiny of the facts were to prove him a liar.

Because he's never lied about anything before at all, has he! :icon_lol:

Neither has he a desire to hide money from the Inland Revenue.

And it's obviously the actions of a sane man that, upon claiming to have made a huge loss here, he is now going to do the same at Wednesday. Yes, he must be an honest chap who is single-handedly trying to save football. :icon_roll

Get the feck out, and never show your crooked arseface at my beloved club ever ever again, your horrible monstrous wanker.

I'm not sick, but I'm not well....

Sorry to say but you need to urgently change your footnote.

On that evidence, you are certainly not well and you definitely ARE sick....

In the interview with Radio Leicester broadcast yesterday afternoon he said categorically that he had put more money into LCFC than he had got out of it from the sale.

How that equates to a profit is beyond me.

I do not believe that he is stupid enough to make a statement like that if scrutiny of the facts were to prove him a liar.

He also has said that the bid for the club was about £25 million. That was demonstrably false, of course.

He has also said that we're in a better financial state than when he arrived. I reckon that now the club itself is probably the most indebted and unsustainable in the championship...

Milan's takeover is the main news headline on Radio Sheffield. He is making an announcement on the Stock Exchange today.

Their fans interviewed are very happy as well! They all seem pleased including my Northern Soul DJ mate who played on his own radio show last nite the song 'Happy'!!

Little do they know what they have in store for them.

Last edited:
A Blades fan has posted this under a thread- FA may block MM's takeover!

Due to the fact that Milan Manderic is awaiting trial on tax evasion charges the FA are looking into his attempts to take control of Sheffield Wednesday.
Manderic who claims to have made an agreement with HMRC to pay £300,000 of Wednesdays tax bill this week will have to pass the "fit and proper person" criteria in the FA rules.
This was not enforcable during his time as Leicester city owner due to the fact that he owned them before the charges were brought.
The charges relate to his former ownership of Portsmouth fc.
:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Sorry to say but you need to urgently change your footnote.

On that evidence, you are certainly not well and you definitely ARE sick....
I thought his rant was standard fair for anyone leaving a football club. Hero on entry, zero (or less) on exit.
Only exceptions for you lot would be Sir Garfield of Linekshire, Lord Stephen of the Welsh and that fuzzy bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69