Madjid Bougherra

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was made up it was the Greek journalist who made it up not me, we'll know by the end of August anyway won't we.

If you weren't talking complete bollocks you'd be able to look in your browser's history and tell us the website, or you'd be able to find it in a search engine.
I don't know why you bother to keep posting when everyone knows you're a bullshitter.

He enjoys the attention Jeff; he must be the middle child at home and was left out.

Can we not just ban him?

Deliberately posting false information over and over again on a forum where people come to get news and info on their club is not on imo and should be a bannable offense. He's surely done it too many times now to just be a written off as a childish unfunny joke?

Can we not just ban him?

Deliberately posting false information over and over again on a forum where people come to get news and info on their club is not on imo and should be a bannable offense. He's surely done it too many times now to just be a written off as a childish unfunny joke?

I'm all for free speech, but the Prof does have an arguable point here.

If you weren't talking complete bollocks you'd be able to look in your browser's history and tell us the website, or you'd be able to find it in a search engine.
I don't know why you bother to keep posting when everyone knows you're a bullshitter.

What a shining example of forum moderation.

Are you suggesting that Jeff should've handled the lying, delusional bullshitter, who was going out of his way to piss people off, in a different way?
If so, please enlighten us all of a better way to moderate the forum.

What makes you feel that Jeff was acting as a moderator in the instance you quote? It looks to me as though he is simply making comment as any poster might.

Indeed, I suppose offering whiskey would result in some anger and disgust.

If not worse?

Absolutely. As a lover of the drink then all things being equal you are better IMO to buy a bottle of whisky rather than a bottle of whiskey. If offered a glass then Irish or American whiskey are fine but if you are offering make sure it is whisky from Scotland or surprisingly from Norfolk.

Absolutely. As a lover of the drink then all things being equal you are better IMO to buy a bottle of whisky rather than a bottle of whiskey. If offered a glass then Irish or American whiskey are fine but if you are offering make sure it is whisky from Scotland or surprisingly from Norfolk.

That's a bit of a blanket statement you're making there David, about something that is entirely subjective.

Would you prefer a glass of a supermarket own brand scotch or a glass of single malt Bushmills?

That's a bit of a blanket statement you're making there David, about something that is entirely subjective.

Would you prefer a glass of a supermarket own brand scotch or a glass of single malt Bushmills?
May I take this opportunity to say whoosh?

Try Penderyn, Welsh whiskey distilled not too far from Cardiff. I'm planning a tour there in October, they do gin and vodka as well.

You can, of course.
I'm really not sure why you would though, unless it's an onomatopoeic representation of a soda syphon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669