Magic Magyars ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that neither of them could even make the bench on Saturday says it all

Holloway clearly doesn't rate them, so I suspect they will both be off at the end of the season (assuming that we stay up - and if we go down then they wouldn't want to come here anyway)

I'm not so sure. Ollie clearly has doubts as to whether away from home either of them are the right type of players to dig in and get a result.

I guess the proof will come tomorrow night. If neither of them are on the bench again then you could well be right.

I'm not so sure. Ollie clearly has doubts as to whether away from home either of them are the right type of players to dig in and get a result.

If that is the case, then why the feck would you want players in your squad like that ?

The fact that neither of them could even make the bench on Saturday says it all

Holloway clearly doesn't rate them, so I suspect they will both be off at the end of the season (assuming that we stay up - and if we go down then they wouldn't want to come here anyway)

That may turn out to be true but I did hear Holloway saying the Hungarians he bought for Plymouth took a while to settle in before they started performing at the level they have been.

It was never his intention to throw them into the team like he had to because he was hoping to sign players in the transfer window which would play in front of them.

I just think IH is playing less 'luxury' players where we need to grind out points. I fully expect at least one of them in the 16-man squad for the next two matches.

If these two are only bought in as "back up", then how come they aren't even on the bench when we don't have any wingers on the pitch?

Surely this is the time when "back ups" are required :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670