Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wigh rumours of us looking at Gabigoal and Lucas it might be a sign that someone is going to leave...not saying it's Mahrez but surely we wont have Vardy, Musa, Shinji, Ulloa, Lucas, Mahrez, Gabigoal, Gray, Schlupp, Albrighton and Kapustka playing up top. Thats major strength in depth!!

His current rented house is apparently being cleared at the moment with belongings being sold due to him moving.

Could just be buying a house round here or maybe he is leaving?

We won't get anywhere like £75m until he's done the business in Europe or the international stage.
Bolasie off to Everton for £30M. Who has achieved little on the PL stage let alone international or Europe. How much does that make Mahrez worth?

Bolasie off to Everton for £30M. Who has achieved little on the PL stage let alone international or Europe. How much does that make Mahrez worth?
Well I predict Bolasie to be average. Steve Walsh recommendation my arse.

Double

Given the amount of money we seem to be trying to spend today on forward players, I can't help feeling Mahrez will be gone pretty soon, I guess once we get replacement/s in. His apparent disinterest in pre season doesn't exactly help either.

Given the amount of money we seem to be trying to spend today on forward players, I can't help feeling Mahrez will be gone pretty soon, I guess once we get replacement/s in. His apparent disinterest in pre season doesn't exactly help either.

But neither of them are wingers are they? Perez and Gabigoal I mean?

Both sound more like strikers/someone to play in the number 10 linkup role that Shinji and Ulloa have filled.

I can't imagine we'll sign more than one of the two and if we do I suspect it could be Ulloa that is off.

Apparent disinterest?

Scored a great goal and started every game. Sure he looked fitful but he often does.

I think you're projecting onto him a bit. He's definitely not at full form right now, but neither are a few others.

How so? We've effectively spent nothing this summer and we must have a minimum of £50m sloshing around as part of a transfer kitty. The signings of Deeney and Keane were hoped for by now which would have cost £30-£40m alone.

When De Laet, Inler, Lawrence, Moore, Benalouane and James (on loan) move on we will also have more space.
I would like to see us sign one more top class central midfielder as a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566