Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have to stay I'll stay

He's just so kind to us City fans. He'll stay if no-one comes in for him.

Mahrez, I don't want you any longer. Go where the grass is greener, the light is brighter and the taste is sweeter.

No ****er wants him.

Nice one Mahrez

He's played a ****ing blinder like. Possibility of getting to earn £100k a week next season while not even having to go on a pitch.

Lets be honest, he's not the sharpest knife in the draw. Had he played to 80%of his ability last season the world was his oyster. Massive clubs, we all know who they are would have been after him AND paid the transfer fee he would have commanded. Instead he tried to play it cute, he didn't really try until the last few games by then it was to late. he has to learn that top players try their best all the time not just a selective few.

I hope he ends up staying with us, although I can't see it happening. Hopefully he has learnt a valuable lesson and goes into the upcoming season with a point to prove. I hope that's with us.

Couldn't stay now even if he wanted to.

Fans pitchforks have been out for a while.

Short memories.

a good game and we'll all love him.

Just like Vardy this season.

no one put a bid in for him on the back of the title win yet he expected them to be queueing up after he spent a season not bothering?

no one put a bid in for him on the back of the title win yet he expected them to be queueing up after he spent a season not bothering?

Id be surprised if there wasn't a bid made then. If he had no clause in his contract he would be left with a choice of playing for us with his existing wages or signing a better deal. At the time that would've looked good for us but he's totally mugged us off this season.

Couldn't stay now even if he wanted to.

Fans pitchforks have been out for a while.

Short memories.

He's been taking every opportunity to whore himself to clubs who aren't interested. He can hardly be too upset that people haven't warmed to that.

a good game and we'll all love him.

Just like Vardy this season.
[/QUOTE]

Since Vardy got his way re the manager he's at least put some graft in. I'm still pissed at him for the start of this season but obviously his relationship with Claudio meant more than his job and respect for the fans...**** knows what his beef was but at least he's bothering now. id be disappointed in him going despite all of that.

Basically he knows City do not need to sell so can wait for a huge offer and just play him when needed. Of course Mahrez seems to have finally twigged that if he continues to only shine on the pitch occasionally, then no big offer is going to come in.

Those saying that Mahrez was deliberately not trying last season.

Does this mean that you only think he's actually tried one season of his career then? As he's only had one season that's atypical from the rest.

I'd love him to still be here next season whether we get the occasional genius or the regular version.

There is no more evidence of a deliberate lack of effort from Mahrez than any other player last season. Their heads were all screwed up. None of them were good week in, week out. Why is Mahrez singled out so much compared to his peers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669