Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as that, we would pay him something like £5M over the season, and his value would drop further. Whilst I get why people bring out the "let him rot in the reserves" line, it will cost us a lot of money and create a problem within the squad, as you say.
You don't succeed in business by giving in to blackmail. Top earns 2.5m a day according to BN - so next year he doesn't take the team to Monaco for the GP weekend.

You don't succeed in business by giving in to blackmail. Vichai earns 2.5m a day according to BN - so next year he doesn't take the team to Monaco for the GP weekend.

You don't succeed in business by giving in to blackmail. Top earns 2.5m a day according to BN - so next year he doesn't take the team to Monaco for the GP weekend.
Who's getting blackmailed?

£50million is a very good return on an approx 300,000 Euros initial buy. I will personally drive him to London if it helps complete the deal.

He has been brilliant for us, but his heart is no longer in it at Leicester, so I wish him well.

And £50million should easily get us two brilliant, experienced CBs for when Morgan and Huth are gradually phased out.

Mahrez does know Arsenal are not in the Champions League next season, doesn't he?

£50million is a very good return on an approx 300,000 Euros initial buy. I will personally drive him to London if it helps complete the deal.

He has been brilliant for us, but his heart is no longer in it at Leicester, so I wish him well.

And £50million should easily get us two brilliant, experienced CBs for when Morgan and Huth are gradually phased out.

Mahrez does know Arsenal are not in the Champions League next season, doesn't he?
My sentiments entirely.

It would make a lie to his statement if he went to Arsenal.

That's still only our own valuation. There is no chance in Hades that Wenger will pay £50m for Mahrez

That's still only our own valuation. There is no chance in Hades that Wenger will pay £50m for Mahrez

Luckily Arse is in London.

Roma winger Salah rumoured to be going to Liverpool for 30-35m so it's obvious that Arse will pay only 25m for the prem poty.

Everton want £90m for Lukaku and Manure and Cheatsea are thinking about it. Mahrez price just went up to at least £75m. Everton considering Vardy as replacement. He won't go there.

Everton want £90m for Lukaku and Manure and Cheatsea are thinking about it. Mahrez price just went up to at least £75m. Everton considering Vardy as replacement. He won't go there.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670