Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are allowed to change their minds. And attitude.

But he hasn't.

He's stated why he wants out, those circumstances haven't and won't change.

If he stays it will be because nobody wants him.

But he hasn't.

He's stated why he wants out, those circumstances haven't and won't change.

If he stays it will be because nobody wants him.
All correct and hopefully Rita's will Joe learn an important lesson.

Nope. No. Not at all. Not ever. If you're unhappy at any point, you must stay that way forever and be cast aside as a moany coat for all eternity.
We should make the miserable bastard play in the car parka.

Apparently Roma have agreed personal terms with Mahrez but it would seem that they have no intention of paying what we want for him, their valuation is €30m.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/roma-agree-terms-riyad-mahrez-no-deal-leicester/

I doubt that very much, never heard of personal terms being agreed before the selling club has discussed the transfer in full. This includes the price and any add-ons etc. It may have been agreed with an agent but he's not under contract for the next four years.

I doubt that very much, never heard of personal terms being agreed before the selling club has discussed the transfer in full. This includes the price and any add-ons etc. It may have been agreed with an agent but he's not under contract for the next four years.

I've heard of players agreeing terms in principle before an offer has been made/accepted. It makes it easier for the teams to agree a price. still this price is ridiculous, though I'd happily take a lower price for him to go to Roma than I would for him to go to Arsenal.

Would imagine most deals are arranged between buying club and player/agent long before the selling club receive an offer.

Reactions: FIF
I doubt that very much, never heard of personal terms being agreed before the selling club has discussed...

Doesn't it go further than that? Aren't contracted players banned from talking to other clubs without permission.

Whatever, it's about time that Mahrez AND his agent were brought into line. I pray that somebody (anybody) offers us a proper price and then we can tell them both to **** off.

£20 million? Really?

£20 million? Really?

Serie A clubs haven't got money to burn in the same way as those in the Premier League.

Anybody know how to pronounce vaffanculo?

Serie A clubs haven't got money to burn in the same way as those in the Premier League.

But Roma just got twice that for selling a player.

I had realised later that while The Prem has silly money in every pocket, places like Italy doesn't.

Vaffa what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570