Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My enthusiasm for watching us this season might leave with Riyad. Christ we'll be dull without him.

Accept the offer for Drinkwater or we'll bid for Mahrez to unsettle him too.

Again - clutching straws. I don't actually believe that.

Mahrez already wants out though. If they bid for those 2 players would it not make more sense to want the good one?

Up until this morning, I was feeling OK about losing Mahrez. Didn't want to, sure, but resolved to it. Now, with the inevitable looming, there's a sadness.

I hope it's Barca - for both Mahrez (his dream move) and for us. As with Kante, I'd wish him all the best and say thank you. The most skilled player I think I've ever seen in a Leicester shirt.

Should it be Barca, I think he'll have the opportunity to shine. We'll see how good he can become. Something I don't think would happen, with all due respect, with us.

I've never seen such a large collection of bed wetters.

"We're doomed. We're gonna be boring to watch. We're gonna get relegated"

Have a word with yourselves.
How many bed wetters could you count to here then? You obviously haven't seen many before

Don't worry, we'll still concede a fair few goals. Plus a hoof to Vardy may come good.

All we'll get now is Arrigo Shakespeare plonking Gray on the right wing and saying 'go on sonny, do what Riyad did. And don't forgot to defend. Of course you can take every single set piece, just aim for the box and hope for the best!'

Shudder.

It's like someone at the club made a pact with the Devil to win us the league.

I'm in a shitty mood.

I've never seen such a large collection of bed wetters.

"We're doomed. We're gonna be boring to watch. We're gonna get relegated"

Have a word with yourselves.

Waking up in a puddle of my own cold, smelly piss would be preferable to what I imagine a season of a Shakespeare and no Mahrez will be like.

How many bed wetters could you count to here then? You obviously haven't seen many before
Practically everyone who has posted on this thread this morning.

Waking up in a puddle of my own cold, smelly piss would be preferable to what I imagine a season of a Shakespeare and no Mahrez will be like.
We had that situation for a third of last season and it wasn't too bad.

You are very clever at telling others that they talk utter bollocks, but you contribute well in that department yourselves sometimes ;)

All I can hope is that it's not a prem club, nor is it ****ing Roma. If we've told them they can have Mahrez assuming no one else comes in, it's a really wank bit of business. Barca is my hope!

You are right, but that was a reaction to the ridiculous end to Claudio. I'm going off not many games and a gut feeling but I think Shakespeare's reign now will be too long no matter how long it lasts and it will be disastrous considering how we should have pushed on from winning the league.

Call me Brown Nose Jnr.

You are very clever at telling others that they talk utter bollocks, but you contribute well in that department yourselves sometimes ;)
Where have I told people they talk utter bollocks?

You just have though.

Errrr...it was absolutely ****ing shit if I remember correctly. Not that I think mahrez staying now would have any great impact on our season between September and mid December time.

Edit - post chicken excitement anyway

Call me a soft bugger but when the most talented player in the history of Leicester City is about to leave the club I'm willing to let the odd overreaction pass

Call me a soft bugger but when the most talented player in the history of Leicester City is about to leave the club I'm willing to let the odd overreaction pass
It hasn't come out of the blue though. We've had months to get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566