Mandaric Out ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said A to the Z. Milan's reaction to criticism is usually to come out fighting back.

I wonder if he reads this......? :039:

Or even posts here under an assumed name? :icon_bigg

Wonder if any of the players do?

i dont see us getting relegated this year but i dont see us getting promoted either or even get a play off spot, in fact seeing as im pretty sure we are not gonna win any cups either, i declare this season over and done with.

Well I'm going to Stamford Bridge more in expectation than hope.;)

Because they are drama queens of the highest order

It might be a feckin' huge great steaming big mess, but the season is far from over

The opposing teams we have seen so far have been pretty poor IMO (QPR being possibly the worst team I have seen us play against for years).

I think our best 11 players are better than that and, given the right team selection, right formation and a bit of motivation and confidence should see us winning more than we lose/draw

Problem is we have seen the exact opposite of the above in the past few games, hence our current position in the league

Good point well made

We're not losing though. It could be a lot worse.

Four points in the past 5 league games.

Two goals (1 a penalty) in those 5 games.

A belief in a promotion push replaced by acceptance of a relegation battle.

A high-tempo - let the opposition worry about us - mentality, replaced by fearful - can't afford to lose - football.

An electric atmosphere (certainly against Watford), replaced by a general malaise and despondency.

But hey, all the signs are that things are improving.

A high-tempo - let the opposition worry about us - mentality, replaced by fearful - can't afford to lose - football.

An electric atmosphere (certainly against Watford), replaced by a general malaise and despondency.

A hardcore post. Well said. :038::038:

You have been warned!!
We are NOT allowed to mention the Watford game - it did not take place. Allen went onto the pitch and hypnotized the crowd into thinking that they had seen a great football match.
As to the last 5 games; are you admiting to being 'attackist'? You do realize that alongside racism and sexism, attackism is now against the law. Can you really not appreciate the scintillating excitement of watching six, or more defenders fearlessly holding two opposition strikers at bay for ninety minutes?
What is wrong with you?

Because they are drama queens of the highest order

It might be a feckin' huge great steaming big mess, but the season is far from over

The opposing teams we have seen so far have been pretty poor IMO (QPR being possibly the worst team I have seen us play against for years).

I think our best 11 players are better than that and, given the right team selection, right formation and a bit of motivation and confidence should see us winning more than we lose/draw

Problem is we have seen the exact opposite of the above in the past few games, hence our current position in the league
I agree, we have easily the best squad of players at city since we last went up IMO. If megson were forced into selecting one system from 4-4-2 or 5-3-2 then were forced to play 10 out of the 11 in thier preferred position we would comfortably be midtable.

But we wouldnt of had time to wait for another buyer we would of gone into administration then deducted 10 points and instead of challenging for promotion we would of been battling in the bottom half of the table with not much to play for!!.................. Hold on Oh shit!!!

We would not have gone into administration...that is just scarmongering.

In any event the other option to Milan was to raise more money through the then shareholders by I believe issuing more shares.

The whole point of the thread was to highlight that many of the problems we are currently experiencing are not the fault of Gary Megson, but it seems perfectly ok to see countless posts demanding the removal of the ginger fecker after a month at the club and yet the man who has prescided over what can only be described as a shambolic and embarrasing last 9 months, which has seen countless managers and players come in and out of the club without any real signs of progress or stability is still treated as some sort of demi God.

The truth is we are in the mess we are in this season because of Mandaric, he has made the big decisions, he hired MA then fired him, he has now hired GM, he wants the plaudits when it goes well, well guess what Milan when it goes tits up you have to be prepared to get the flak.

Sorry but that is rubbish. The reason we are in shit has been accumulating over a number of years and is the result of appauling mismanagement for the past decade. The debts that were stacked against this club nearly killed us and we have paid the price.

The rebuilding of this club has begun in the boardroom but will take a significantly longer period to translate to the playing field. Quality players just don't want to come here, hence why we don't have Robbie Fowler, Danny Murphy or even that twonk that picked Sheffield United over us.

We need to put a solid squad togather and achieve a higher position in the league before any decent player will look at us as anything more than relegation fodder.

Milan has not had the reigns for a year yet. To say that he is the problem is just ridiculous.

MM is the problem? What problem?

Always someone else.

The problem is the players aren't good enough. Why is that MMs problem?

This thread is like an onion. You know you have to do it, but it still makes me cry.

I think this point has been consistantly dis-proven every time this argument crops up on here, so await some links to previous posts :icon_wink

I haven't seen anything that makes me think that we were not about to go into administration for the second time in recent years.

Sorry but that is rubbish. The reason we are in shit has been accumulating over a number of years and is the result of appauling mismanagement for the past decade. The debts that were stacked against this club nearly killed us and we have paid the price.

The rebuilding of this club has begun in the boardroom but will take a significantly longer period to translate to the playing field. Quality players just don't want to come here, hence why we don't have Robbie Fowler, Danny Murphy or even that twonk that picked Sheffield United over us.

We need to put a solid squad togather and achieve a higher position in the league before any decent player will look at us as anything more than relegation fodder.

Milan has not had the reigns for a year yet. To say that he is the problem is just ridiculous.

If that is the case then I assume Mr Megson will recieve the same paitent view from supporters then :102:

Also it is Mandaric that has already moved onto his 4th manager in less than a year and whichever why you spin it he is responsible for a number of the shite players signed, either in actually recommending them or by sanctioning the move.

I cant understand why people think we are in a mess we are 8 games in to a 46 game season and most people said at the start they would be happy with any improvement ie top half finish now all of of a sudden we are not top of the league and its a fecking disaster we need to get real we are 9 points of third place FFS!!

What a daft thing to say. We are about 18 places from third place - that is the thing of relevance.

Even if we were to get those 9 points in the next three games, how many points do you think the third place club would get in the same time. At our present rate it will take us another nine games to get those 9 points. How many points do you think w will be behind the third club by then?

Don't underestimate the seriousness of our position.

If that is the case then I assume Mr Megson will recieve the same paitent view from supporters then :102:

Also it is Mandaric that has already moved onto his 4th manager in less than a year and whichever why you spin it he is responsible for a number of the shite players signed, either in actually recommending them or by sanctioning the move.

It isn't spin mate...its fact. I'm sure Milan will probably go through a few more managers before he gets it right, but most importantly he has the ambition to do so.

The problems that Milan inherited are massive. These things don't just get fixed over the weekend.

Also, out of those 4 managers - one is still here (GM), one was sacked for poor performances over a period of time (RK),one was only a caretaker manager (NW) and the other one was apparently sacked for non-football reasons. I've seen a similar turnover and circumstances in the health service a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669