Mandaric to Sheffield Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one thank Mr Mandaric for stepping in and saving Leicester City Football Club. I think its pretty safe to say it was his goal to make money out the deal, but without his finance the club potentially wouldn't be around now.
As it stands, we are owned by a company with deep pockets who want to expand on to the global markets and as long as King Power continue to make hundreds of millions of pounds a year, LCFC is in pretty good hands..

Are we?

Whatever opinion people have of MM on this forum, he'll certainly get a standing ovation fron Leicester fans when the Birch brings him out to say 'goodbye'.

Great to see the vast, overwhelming majority of fans gave him the send off he deserved tonight.

Just goes to show that a very small minority of people on here are so out of touch....

Remind me again what our running recorded loss during the last financial year was and what we were running at in 06/07?

I seem to remember it was £2,500,000 back then - a sustainable level that is covered through the sale of a player.

Isn't it around £11,000,000 p/a now?

How is that ever an improvement?

2.5mill is incorrect was significantly higher.

most clubs run at a loss.

back then the loss was covered by a bank, now its covered by an owner.

so how much were the previous consurtium putting in out of their own pocket and how much did they get the club for.

2.5mill is incorrect was significantly higher.

most clubs run at a loss.

back then the loss was covered by a bank, now its covered by an owner.

so how much were the previous consurtium putting in out of their own pocket and how much did they get the club for.

Youwhatnow?

Great to see the vast, overwhelming majority of fans gave him the send off he deserved tonight.

Just goes to show that a very small minority of people on here are so out of touch....

Or, that this forum delights in having a disproportionate number of people who languish at the correct end of the bell-curve.

You must have been at a different match. I didn't see anyone rub dogshit in his face.

That's a disgusting thing to write and totally uncalled for. It says far more about you and the person you are than it does about Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00