Marcus Bent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malf said:
He's a good player, I suggest we nick Bartlett off Charlton.

I thought his name was Shaun.

Malf

Tell you what you really know how to make people welcome don't you? i don't come on here ofen - only when bored at work, i try to air my thoughts on your comment and because you don't argee with what you say you put them down straight away, and the person who posts them. Yet if someone does agree your best mates i thought this was a DISSCUSSION forum not everyone agree's with what i put forum,

yeah some of suggestions were a bit far fetched petit and roque jnr will never come to us, but sheringham - who hasn't got a club - would be a great buy he knows where the net, yeah he doesn't have much skill or speed, but does it matter when he scores 10 - 15 goals a season??

If everyone is like on here then fcuk it i'm off!

I wouldn't take it personally mate, I think everyone is a bit pissed off with the events today.

You're right this is an open forum, for everyone's views, so cheers for posting yours!

As for Sheringham, he probably would do a job, just his wages would be too high and I'd rather see some younger players given a go.

I know it's an open forum but to get told that your an awful poster on a new site really wants to make you come back and carry on.

leicester_til_i_die said:
I know it's an open forum but to get told that your an awful poster on a new site really wants to make you come back and carry on.
I,ve learnt that you won't get any respect until you reach at least 1000 posts. Some of them still pick on me and call me Gaylord, even though I'm nearly at 400 and every post has been cock-on.

We are Roland, they are Gripper.

Don't get put off - Malf is like that sometimes, I don't think he means to offend people purposely, he just gets carried away.

All Leicester City fans should be made welcome on here, and Malf, you should apoligise because I think that was well out of order.

Re: Malf

Tell you what you really know how to make people welcome don't you? i don't come on here ofen - only when bored at work, i try to air my thoughts on your comment and because you don't argee with what you say you put them down straight away, and the person who posts them. Yet if someone does agree your best mates i thought this was a DISSCUSSION forum not everyone agree's with what i put forum,

yeah some of suggestions were a bit far fetched petit and roque jnr will never come to us, but sheringham - who hasn't got a club - would be a great buy he knows where the net, yeah he doesn't have much skill or speed, but does it matter when he scores 10 - 15 goals a season??

If everyone is like on here then **** it i'm off!

I thought it was a discussion forum but hey, disscussion is fine by me :wink:

leicester_til_i_die, you should be proud that Malf implied that you are an awful poster, it means that your comments touched a nerve which is what debate and discussion is all about. You should keep posting. As for Bobby Smith's comments about having no respect until you are at 1000 posts and that all his 400 odd posts have been cock on, that's just laughable. :wink:

If everyone is like on here then **** it i'm off!

Bloody hell, I didn't mean to sound offensive mate. Obviously you don't post on here regular enough to realise almost all of my comments are meant as a joke. So I apologise for upsetting you, I really didn't mean to. I was honestly joking by calling you an awful poster, please don't stop posting on here just because of that. I'm not a nasty man at all and Scowcroft you should also know that i'm not like that, I was only joking. If I said it to you, you wouldn't take offence and to be honest I didn't see who the poster was. Again my apologies go out to Leicester_Til_I_Die, i'm really sorry mate. We're all leicester fans and we should all be able to give our opinions and I value everyone's on here, my humour just hits the fan sometimes.

Keep The Faith

Malf said:
Bloody hell, I didn't mean to sound offensive mate. Obviously you don't post on here regular enough to realise almost all of my comments are meant as a joke. So I apologise for upsetting you, I really didn't mean to. I was honestly joking by calling you an awful poster, please don't stop posting on here just because of that. I'm not a nasty man at all and Scowcroft you should also know that i'm not like that, I was only joking. If I said it to you, you wouldn't take offence and to be honest I didn't see who the poster was. Again my apologies go out to Leicester_Til_I_Die, i'm really sorry mate. We're all leicester fans and we should all be able to give our opinions and I value everyone's on here, my humour just hits the fan sometimes.

Keep The Faith

You truly are an awful poster Malf. :wink:

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

Keep The Faith

:lol: :lol: I like football

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

Keep The Faith

:lol: :lol: I like football

YeR, me too, it's better than tiddly-winks.

Scowcroft said:

Don't get put off - Malf is like that sometimes, I don't think he means to offend people purposely, he just gets carried away.

All Leicester City fans should be made welcome on here, and Malf, you should apoligise because I think that was well out of order.

Malf, I said that your comments were not purposely meant not to offend, because I know what you're like. My gripe was that leicester_til_i_die is a new poster, and he/she wouldn't realise this. Although you said you didn't realise it was a new poster, it's still not nice calling someone an awful poster just because they have a point of view which you disagree with. Not everyone knows what you're like Malf, so be a bit more aware in the future.

Lecture over. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Scowcroft said:

Malf, I said that your comments were not purposely meant not to offend, because I know what you're like. My gripe was that leicester_til_i_die is a new poster, and he/she wouldn't realise this. Although you said you didn't realise it was a new poster, it's still not nice calling someone an awful poster just because they have a point of view which you disagree with. Not everyone knows what you're like Malf, so be a bit more aware in the future.

Lecture over. :wink:

At the end of the day if I ever offend anyone I am always the first to apologise, i've got in a few scrapes with several posters and I always apologise. My character at times might get misinterpreted, but i'm not going to change. I always apologise so what's the problem? I'm not a nasty man.

I love it when you tell me off Mark :lol:

Leicester_til_i_die i'm sorry mate

Maher enforces the law.
Attack the argument, not the author.

Joe_Fox said:
Aren't the two intertwined :?: After all how many people are the author of an argument that is not a reflection of their own thoughts and feelings :?: :shock: :? :?

Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:
Aren't the two intertwined :?: After all how many people are the author of an argument that is not a reflection of their own thoughts and feelings :?: :shock: :? :?

I didn't write it! Stop attacking me. Remember - attack the argument and not the person.

Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:

Yes Steven, it is, but don't attack the author personally. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:

Yes Steven, it is, but don't attack the author personally. :wink:

Just generalise then? something on the lines of 'have a word with yourself, some of you are awful posters' :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263