Marcus Bent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:
Attack the argument, not the author.
Aren't the two intertwined :?: After all how many people are the author of an argument that is not a reflection of their own thoughts and feelings :?: :shock: :? :?

Yes Steven, it is, but don't attack the author personally. :wink:

Just generalise then? something on the lines of 'have a word with yourself, some of you are awful posters' :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

The first line is acceptable. :wink:

Call someone an awful poster again Malf, and i'll hunt you down and kick you in the balls. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:
Aren't the two intertwined :?: After all how many people are the author of an argument that is not a reflection of their own thoughts and feelings :?: :shock: :? :?

Just generalise then? something on the lines of 'have a word with yourself, some of you are awful posters' :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

Call someone an awful poster again Malf, and i'll hunt you down and kick you in the balls. :wink:

To be fair though Maher you are an awful poser, look at you :lol:

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:

To be fair though Maher you are an awful poster, look at you :lol:

I know where you work....... :twisted: :wink:

You nearly caught me out there. :wink:

And that was because you edited, you bugger. :wink:

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Maher enforces the law.

So I should attack Asylum Seekers instead of Tony Blair?

Both :!: I am a devout liberal and would want to be kind to all asylum seekers at all possible times. However the asylum seekers we see nowadays are a far cry from the Flemish, Hugenots and Jews, indeed even those Asians thrown out by Idi Amin of yesteryear that were truly in need of a safe haven.

No the majority of the current lot of asylum seekers are far too often looking to migrate to Western Europe in search of work and better living conditions. That is not seeking asylum in any sense that I understand it. I believe in migration, but nowadays that has to mean bringing something more to the table than another desire to work in Western Europe.

With respect to Tony Blair, you can have a go at that c*nt for any reason you like. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Finally I am not really sure your quote is really an author, argument situation. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:

Read it again, you've just edited what i've said to fulfill your vendetta against me :lol:

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:

Read it again, you've just edited what i've said to fulfill your vendetta against me :lol:

Read my original post again. :wink:

Steven said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Maher enforces the law.

Both :!: I am a devout liberal and would want to be kind to all asylum seekers at all possible times. However the asylum seekers we see nowadays are a far cry from the Flemish, Hugenots and Jews, indeed even those Asians thrown out by Idi Amin of yesteryear that were truly in need of a safe haven.

No the majority of the current lot of asylum seekers are far too often looking to migrate to Western Europe in search of work and better living conditions. That is not seeking asylum in any sense that I understand it. I believe in migration, but nowadays that has to mean bringing something more to the table than another desire to work in Western Europe.

With respect to Tony Blair, you can have a go at that c*nt for any reason you like. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Finally I am not really sure your quote is really an author, argument situation. :wink:

They are both irritating me

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:

You nearly caught me out there. :wink:

And that was because you edited, you bugger. :wink:

I was one second too slow

Malf said:
Steven said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Maher enforces the law.

They are both irritating me

It's understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472