Martin Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the guy didnt have the players at brentford to play lovely passing football, so he made his team play to their strengths. a tactical basic if ever there was one and one that our last 2 wankers havnt had.

maybe it wasnt his restrictions as a manager but infact the restrictions of the players in that league.

Good call Lako :038:

Good call Lako :038:

True and in fairness to Allen we should at least allow him to build a squad and see how the team plays before condemning him as a long ball merchant, and if all else fails and things don't work out there is always the away fixture at Plymouth to look forward to :icon_lol:

Matin Allen, the person i wanted to be manager after levien was sacked

i think this is a great move for the club he has shown he is a good manager and he has built two good teams in form of brentford and MK dons, i just wondering about the play-offs that he has lost, i think its 3 in a row i hope that doesn't come in the way but Mr Allen who have my full support and backing should you be named the manager of our club

I too wanted him when Levein went, but now i feel worried. I just hope he can attract quality players, and can play an attractive successful brand of football.

I rememeber watching Brentford on there cup run when he was in charge, there was a lot of route one stuff.

Ist signing could be D J Campbell?

I too wanted him when Levein went, but now i feel worried. I just hope he can attract quality players, and can play an attractive successful brand of football.

I rememeber watching Brentford on there cup run when he was in charge, there was a lot of route one stuff.

Ist signing could be D J Campbell?

i think with him in charge, and the money he will be given to spend i hope he can get good players and not all players from the lower leagues which i am scared of, i'm sure he will start looking more around for more decent players as he will have the money available

would sooner of had warnock or even pearce before MA but like most say he is untried at this level and MM is no fool so lets give him ago if its true

Looks like a heart over head decision to me, I'm scared.

i think alot of us are but i think he will do the right thing and spend wisley he needs to otherwise he will be packing his bags and going back down the M1

hes still there... from their os...
Good morning

The players have been informed, on Saturday morning and this morning, which ones will be staying and which ones will not be offered new deals. The list is as follows:

The players not offered new contracts are Jamie Smith, Adolfo Baines, Lee Harper, Gary Smith, Nicky Rizzo, Ben Chorley and Ben Harding.

Albert Jarrett and Adam Watts have returned to Watford and Fulham respectively.

I have taken up the options on Dean Lewington and Kieran Murphy, I am discussing John Hastings' future with him and Gareth Edds has been offered a new deal.

Dominic Blizzard has signed a two-year contract, Paul Mitchell has agreed a new one-year contract and I have informed Scott Taylor that he will be made available for a free transfer.

That is the full, updated list. For now.

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670