Martyn Waghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just do not understand how Healy has not been signed by a Championship team, he would be one of the best strikers in the league, easily better than Waghorn IMO.

I just do not understand how Healy has not been signed by a Championship team, he would be one of the best strikers in the league, easily better than Waghorn IMO.
David Healy = David Connolly. Good enough for this league, can't make the step up.

Healy was never that good in the Championship with Preston, was he? I seem to remember him living off a decent half season.

I will be delighted if we get to keep Waggypants.

Then your wish comes true for Christmas -although the OS won't tell you that.....

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/news/L...Christmas/article-1630172-detail/article.html

Waghorn, whose loan spell from Sunderland has been extended until the end of the season.......

"I felt I was progressing really well so the suspension has come at the wrong time for me. I was enjoying playing on a regular basis. Now my loan spell has been extended so I hope to get a few more games under my belt."

Last edited:
Yay......spunked

Great news IMO. I think he will stay at LCFC actually, I can see us signing him in the summer.

Great news IMO. I think he will stay at LCFC actually, I can see us signing him in the summer.

Would love nothing more. Unless we signed Cleverley then i'd like it more, apart from that, nothing tops it.

And i'm talking realistically so no saying what about if we signed Ronaldo or Kaka? :)

Would love nothing more. Unless we signed Cleverley then i'd like it more, apart from that, nothing tops it.

And i'm talking realistically so no saying what about if we signed Ronaldo or Kaka? :)

Glad you cleared that up, I was just about to ask "what about if we signed Ronaldo or Kaka?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669