Mary Elizabeth Truss

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is baffling but the nation is thick as **** generally speaking.

Typical Labor/Labour attitude. If only people were cleverer, we'd be in power.

There is nothing appealing about the Labour party beyond them not being the Tories. They've failed the country with idiotic decision making and naval gazing for more than a decade.

What's the point of them? What do they stand for?

The Scots have fecked them off for good which pretty much kills them as a governing party. It's embarrassing how badly the Tories are able to perform and still run the show. Quite understandably, most people don't trust Labour.

Typical Labor/Labour attitude. If only people were cleverer, we'd be in power.

A very good post this, BN

The fault of the (current) Labour party is that they genuinely believe this, and have no self-awareness whatsoever

Labour have failed the country with idiotic decision making and naval gazing for more than a decade.

newsflash: they haven't been in for 12 years

Passports don’t lie.
I used to have one that did. It had my birthdate as 4th July instead of 7th April. Their fault, not mine; I reckon they had some ****ing Merican working for them.

I used to have one that did. It had my birthdate as 4th July 1876 instead of 7th April 1879. Their fault, not mine; I reckon they had some ****ing Merican working for them.
Useless bastards!

Truss and KamiKwaze doing well aren't they?

There is nothing appealing about the Labour party beyond them not being the Tories. .
More than enough then.

This current cabinet is the worst I can ever remember. The Government as it stands has moved on from incompetent to genuinely sadistic.

This country is in a seriously dangerous position with this government and the 'nasty party' moniker doesn't even begin to do it justice.

Is it possible to be a Banana republic even with a monarchy and a lack of domestically produced bananas?

Is it possible to be a Banana republic even with a monarchy and a lack of domestically produced bananas?

"submerging market" they are calling the UK

We were on flight back from Vienna on Monday evening. Jacob Rees Mogg sat a row in front of us, he got a fair bit of stick from the other passengers as they were boarding

We were on flight back from Vienna on Monday evening. Jacob Rees Mogg sat a row in front of us, he got a fair bit of stick from the other passengers as they were boarding

I'm surprised he would fly with the plebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363