Maybury linked to move

Status
Not open for further replies.

consty

Having trouble copying and pasting the link (see below, not sure if it will come out correctly) but Preston are said to be interested. Presumably assistant Rob Kelly has recommended him to their boss. Kelly clearly showing yet again that he knows a thing or two about football...

Preston in for Maybury?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha.

Does Maybury do odd jobs for the managers or something? First Levein took him to 2 clubs, now Kelly wants him again?

Oh well, as long as somebody takes him off us!

I love lcfc right now. FACT.

I actually had a nice chat with him at Bristle. He, unlike Newton, is a nice chap at least. I asked him why things hadn't gone that well for him at the club, especially after his great start - he reckoned it was mainly due to being played out of position, i then said 'Oh, on the pitch you mean?' He didn't laugh......I wandered off chuckling a little.

I actually had a nice chat with him at Bristle. He, unlike Newton, is a nice chap at least. I asked him why things hadn't gone that well for him at the club, especially after his great start - he reckoned it was mainly due to being played out of position, i then said 'Oh, on the pitch you mean?' He didn't laugh......I wandered off chuckling a little.

Im hurt now :icon_sad::icon_sad:

Best news all year, feck off maybury you are shite.

Not shite. Very un-motivated and out of form. Maybury playing at his best is easily good enough for this division.
Exactly. Given the circumstances surrounding the Sunderland debacle last season, it's easy to see why. Played in the right position, he wasn't as bad as people seem to make out he was.

an odd excuse... whilst he was played right midfield sometimes, essentially that was only after endlessly bad performances at right back.

Whilst not detracting from or disagreeing one jot with the views on here that for LCFC Maybury was without question the brown stuff, he did get off to a very good start like someone else has said here. His first few games were very good in fact. One can only speculate, maybe it was something off the field that he never recovered from. Failing that he should go down into the anals of history as truely, utterly and interminably SHITE!

note the deliberate typo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670