MdV Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
merchant_banker said:
I think this is bad news. I was at the match on Saturday and the attack did absolutely nothing until DeVries came on.
QUOTE]

Then they did even less. Play O'grady alongside Hume.

I still havent got the hang of quoting

Last edited:
alex said:
Free up money to do what with? He ain't got time!

Indeed Alex all the decent players available will be gone by the time we get someone in.

alex said:
Free up money to do what with? He ain't got time!

or maybe it's to free up money to get a manager... I would rather we did that than take some of the unemployed tripe that's around =/

Re: MdV

alex said:
Don't agree... Amazingly.... Normally do with you Duzza...

It's all about opinions Alex.

I guess I was playing devils advocate to a certain degree. What I find strange is that these 2 players were slagged off left right and centre and then when they leave its the worst thing in the world.

Exactly the same with Connolly.

Last edited:
I don't get it..

How can we let 2 players leave in 2 days when we have no manager?

Dublin I didn't care about, but getting rid of MDV seems weird. I quite liked him, I felt he at least tried hard. I wouldn't have started with him, but at least it was more cover and a different option.

Unless a new manager has been agreed already and we just need to free up money to get him, then I can't see why we're doing this.
Surely now we need another striker as well?

We've only got Hume, Hammond and Fryatt... O'Grady as well but he's never really had a chance so far.
Guess tonight will be Hume and Fryatt starting..

Graz said:
I don't get it..

How can we let 2 players leave in 2 days when we have no manager?

Dublin I didn't care about, but getting rid of MDV seems weird. I quite liked him, I felt he at least tried hard. I wouldn't have started with him, but at least it was more cover and a different option.

Unless a new manager has been agreed already and we just need to free up money to get him, then I can't see why we're doing this.
Surely now we need another striker as well?

We've only got Hume, Hammond and Fryatt... O'Grady as well but he's never really had a chance so far.
Guess tonight will be Hume and Fryatt starting..

don't forget we have got Chambers whom I think we should try as a sub every so often.. although granted, in our predicament I guess it doesn't seem like a sensible idea bringing on an inexperienced untested youngster.

TornadoShaunUK said:
don't forget we have got Chambers whom I think we should try as a sub every so often.. although granted, in our predicament I guess it doesn't seem like a sensible idea bringing on an inexperienced untested youngster.

Sensible or within the rules.

TornadoShaunUK said:

Playing a 15 year old doesn't seem like a good idea when we're battling against relegation. And even then, we don't have any big, strong strikers who can hold the ball up. Dublin and MDV weren't great at it, but they could do it a bit..

I cant believe this is happening.... the club is fooked at this rate... :icon_roll
they've got to have something planned?? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670