MdV Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Hume has had a bit of a poor start. I personally expected to see a lot more from him, considering we spent a lot of money on him. I know that he isn't a goal scorer, but losing MDV is worse than if we were to lose Hume.

Bugger.

Won't personally miss MDV much. He had too many games where he was either shockingly good or shockingly bad. Frustrating to watch really. The problem is that we don;t have many goal scoring options left.

Last edited:
webmaster said:
And before he joined us Hume played seven games for Tranmere without scoring.

I still think he should be in our starting line up =/ Wasn't he playing a different position for Tranmere? He had 15 in a season for them once from the ttacking midfield role which is a decent record..

I expected him to get more for us but I still think he is a great player.

Sigh. No Lennon, Cotterill coming in, and now more rats jumping off the ship. Great day, lets finish it off with a defeat at QPR and it'll be perfect.

Whether people think MDV is a good striker or not, I can't see how getting rid of our top scorer when we're struggling for goals can ever be seen as a good move - both on the playing side and as an indication of the ambition of our board.

I have been a vehement defender of both Dublin and MDV here, and proud of it!

I am gutted that they have both gone. They provided strength, experience, leadership and tactical options, none of which appear to be present in the rest of the squad.

TD had better have the cunniest of cunning plans to get rid of these two.

If he is seeking a compensation 'pot' to acquire a top class manager, or the new 'still secret' manager has identified good available loans, then I will forgive him.

Otherwise we are left with a bunch of young midgets who get muscled off the ball by every team in the league.

Where are Taggs and Sir Les when you need them?

mdv is a big loss,if we are really trying to tempt a new manager with ambition what the fook is he going to think of this, a totally shitte decision.

fleckneyfox said:
mdv is a big loss,if we are really trying to tempt a new manager with ambition what the fook is he going to think of this, a totally shitte decision.

Might be the new managers decision.

Re: MdV

mitcho_uk said:
O'Grady is 6'3"

No please, some wanker of children could of reminded me of that when playing Inter. I'm sure he was gonna set up the O'Grady feckin fan club. He knew every player Inter, age, height, fecking martial status. It was John Motson's devil child. Corrected me on the saying of Inter's racist captain centre-half.

MDV jumped at the chance to join this Dutch side, they are in the UEFA cup, they are in Holland and the reaction of city fans.

How many clubs have the fans getting onto the back of the leading scorer FFS. We are left now with a foward line of dwarfs. Feck O'Grady he is complete kak and will always be....

Thank fcuk the MDV has gone!
He was as clueless as CL..
Nothing personal to the lad but, he just didn't know where to run and where to pull defenders.
At least now Humme will probably geta good run alongside Frayatt.

I noticed as well that O'Grady is built like a forward should be probably be given a chance?

Who knows with the circus that is the LCFC!

Petdog said:
Thank fcuk the MDV has gone!
He was as clueless as CL..
Nothing personal to the lad but, he just didn't know where to run and where to pull defenders.
At least now Humme will probably geta good run alongside Frayatt.

I noticed as well that O'Grady is built like a forward should be probably be given a chance?

Who knows with the circus that is the LCFC!
i think you are wrong ,but only time will tell.

Dublin and now MDV gone, I feel sorry for momo and kisnorbo as they are the only players the boo boys have left! :icon_roll :icon_redf

Willlow said:
Dublin and now MDV gone, I feel sorry for momo and kisnorbo as they are the only players the boo boys have left! :icon_roll :icon_redf

They will find some others to boo............lets all start on Stearman

Boy Genius said:
They will find some others to boo............lets all start on Stearman

Probably been the most consistant player this season on par with Joey.
I fwe go down then he will be snapped up quickly.

Boy Genius said:
MDV jumped at the chance to join this Dutch side, they are in the UEFA cup, they are in Holland and the reaction of city fans.

How many clubs have the fans getting onto the back of the leading scorer FFS. We are left now with a foward line of dwarfs. Feck O'Grady he is complete kak and will always be....

:098: :icon_roll

WTF are you basing this on???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673