MdV Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duzza said:
:098: :icon_roll

WTF are you basing this on???

reserve matches I have seen him in. I have not been impressed at all. If he had been any good he would have broken into the first team by now. Give him a few 1st team starts and he will be the new MDV.
Just my opinion though

Boy Genius said:
reserve matches I have seen him in. I have not been impressed at all. If he had been any good he would have broken into the first team by now. Give him a few 1st team starts and he will be the new MDV.
Just my opinion though

How many reserve games have you seen? He has played well in most of the games I have seen.

Duzza said:
How many reserve games have you seen? He has played well in most of the games I have seen.

So you think letting MDV go now is a good thing thing then Durham ?

Duzza said:

I have seen a lot of them, but like I said its just my opinion.
When I first saw Lineker play he did not set the place on fire, but look how he turned out...

I agree with others that this probably means a manager is lined up and will be with us shortly. To let Dublin and Devries go without a manager in place would be senseless considering our position. The 'new manager' can sign players on loan up until the end of March, so maybe he has some one in mind. It's just permanent signings that have to be concluded by midnight tonight.

Last edited:
Duzza said:

How many as he played in ? not many...

flashyfox said:
. The 'new manager' can sign players on loan up until the end of March, so maybe he has some one in mind. It's just permanent signings that have to be concluded by midnight tonight.

But won't all have the decent ones be snapped up by midnight tonight? So what does that leave us with ?

highland fox said:
Which was?:icon_lol: He's not up to it Durham and you know it:icon_wink

Hold on! He's shit cos he couldn't play for the reserves as he was playing first team football for rushden???

highland fox said:
But won't all have the decent ones be snapped up by midnight tonight? So what does that leave us with ?

We'll have to wait and see. Some people think anyone is better than De Vries!

Duzza said:
Hold on! He's shit cos he couldn't play for the reserves as he was playing first team football for rushden???

get you...................:icon_bigg

Duzza said:

Do you want me to find thae post where after going to a reserve match you said he wasn't up to this standard because I remember it ? And where did I say he was shit?

highland fox said:
Do you want me to find thae post where after going to a reserve match you said he wasn't up to this standard because I remember it ? And where did I say he was shit?

Yes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670