MdV Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duzza said:
Sensible or within the rules.

Chambers is allowed to play, if you're saying he can't.

I seem to remember hearing before that TD said Chambers can play in league games but we'd have to get permission from his school first or something..

I could be wrong, but I think that's right.

Graz said:
Chambers is allowed to play, if you're saying he can't.

I seem to remember hearing before that TD said Chambers can play in league games but we'd have to get permission from his school first or something..

I could be wrong, but I think that's right.

My understnading is he can't play in the league until he is 16.

this is ****in ridiculous......dont need to say more but i will. we have one player who has at least pretended that he knows how to put the ball in the net, and we tell him to feck off while shite like hume (fair play he runs about, but doesnt score) remains at the club.

fitz said:
this is ****in ridiculous......dont need to say more but i will. we have one player who has at least pretended that he knows how to put the ball in the net, and we tell him to feck off while shite like hume (fair play he runs about, but doesnt score) remains at the club.

Hume is one of our better attacking playersI think, he does score, Derby, Crewe, Sheff Utdx2.. god is that all he has? I see him as more of an attacking midfielder or support striker.. I still say get him up there with Fryatt and see what them pair can do.

TornadoShaunUK said:
Hume is one of our better attacking playersI think, he does score,

I don't see why so many people wet themselves every time he's on the ball, there's rarely any end product. His scoring record is poor and he hasn't created many goals for other players.

webmaster said:
I don't see why so many people wet themselves every time he's on the ball, there's rarely any end product. His scoring record is poor and he hasn't created many goals for other players.

he just seems like hes one of our more creative players I think he would be better not used as an out and out striker. He works hard, is skillfull and makes for a lot of flick ons which no ****er ever cottons on to. But he has shown in brief glimpses that he is a good finisher and can score.

As far as I can see The Dutch club have probably approached us about Devries because they had a hole to fill and he wanted the move.

Rather than keeping him against his will we have accepted the offer.

Good luck to him I say.

webmaster said:
But these glimpses have been briefer than MdVs!

true.. so De Vries has 7 this season and Hume has 4 (?). I don't know who has started more =/ I'd wager it would be MdV. Either way, none of our strikers have a prolific record. I'm wandering if a 4-3-1-2 formation would be handy although now De Vries has gone I'm not sure who I'd play alongside Fryatt.

TornadoShaunUK said:
Hume is one of our better attacking playersI think, he does score, Derby, Crewe, Sheff Utdx2.. god is that all he has? I see him as more of an attacking midfielder or support striker.. I still say get him up there with Fryatt and see what them pair can do.

Hume is not a bad player - but I think it took him about 15 games before he scored a goal for Canada.

I shouldn't rely on him for too many....although when we are in League 1 of course......

1966 said:
As far as I can see The Dutch club have probably approached us about Devries because they had a hole to fill.

H ah aha ha ha h ah ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa Brilliant!!!! Post of the year!!!

1966 said:
As far as I can see The Dutch club have probably approached us about Devries because they had a hole to fill and he wanted the move.

and mdv being a big lad and all:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670