Megson - BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with some common sense .... halle ****ing lujha :038: :038:

POTHETIC.....we should all let mm know what we think when this is announced at saturdays game 4 ****sake

And what's that? I'd rather let the likes of you know what I think of them at Saturdays game. Probably the same sort that boo De Vries before a game..

I'm not saying that Megson is my ideal appointment. It is far from it. I really wanted Paul Jewell but it isn't going to happen. Megson is going to be our new manager and he should receive full backing from the fans. We need to realise that we're not the team of the late 90s anymore and just get back to reality. It's really going to help with some moronic fans booing the chairman or the new manager...:icon_roll

Last edited by a moderator:
POTHETIC.....we should all let mm know what we think when this is announced at saturdays game 4 ****sake
Then most of us will remain silent, we will let our feelings known in about three months when we know them. For now, we can't judge.

I am struggling to understand who people think we are going to get in here if you're not happy with a man who has been promoted from this division twice!!!

Not many have achieved this and you lot still think it isn't enough.

Megson has a reputation of falling out with players and totally freezing them out of the squad.
Very true, something happened where Gareth Taylor (captain) put forward one of the other players problems to GM and Meggo just puthim in the reserves for ages and he didn't play

Then most of us will remain silent, we will let our feelings known in about three months when we know them. For now, we can't judge.

I am struggling to understand who people think we are going to get in here if you're not happy with a man who has been promoted from this division twice!!!

Not many have achieved this and you lot still think it isn't enough.

:038::038:

meh

let's give him a chance, worse case scenario he's sacked after 3 games

From a WBA fan - nicked from The Fox:
:icon_bigg How have we not done better since he left?! Look at the results for the games after he left, we were miles off the play offs when Meggo was here then we went on an amazing run with " Charie and Frank " that nearly saw us get in on the last day of the season when we took about 8000 to Bradford

megson has been out the game for over a year, so he will apporach in a different style, he knows that MM has a short fuse and what ever he told MM he must have impressed, i think this could be the start of something good but if not MM will realise he has made a mistake and won't take him to long to sort out,

i really hope Megson does well, he was one of my last choices but without MM we could have ended in league 1 or -15point in the championship, so MM knows what is best for the club, and if its megson then goodluck and up the foxes go!!!!

What a complete and utter pile of shit (still)...............

Last edited:
ha ha ha megson out

You don't really warrant a reply but please don't go to the match on Saturday or ever again. We don't need your sort.

And even if you're some pathetic troll on here, that's even worse. Do something constructive with your time. Get a girl/boy friend or something....

:018: . No money. No hope. Not to blame.
:icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: Off the top of my head, Tyson (675k), Breckin (350k), Dobie (500k), Grant Holt, (300k), Clingan (Undisc), Bennett (Undic), Gary Holt, Dadi. He brought Melville, Powell on loan. Probably a few more as well

You don't really warrant a reply but please don't go to the match on Saturday or ever again. We don't need your sort.

And even if you're some pathetic troll on here, that's even worse. Do something constructive with your time. Get a girl/boy friend or something....

fu*k you - i agree with him/her.

Get the ginger tosser out - useless Norwich ****ing prick

Last edited:
:icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: Off the top of my head, Tyson (675k), Breckin (350k), Dobie (500k), Grant Holt, (300k), Clingan (Undisc), Bennett (Undic), Gary Holt, Dadi. He brought Melville, Powell on loan. Probably a few more as well

Strange really - a good majority of them still play for you.

oh il b there thats 4 sure...wouldnt miss it 4 the world....just cant av a manager whos got ginger hair thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00