Megson - BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not overly excited by Megson's appointment but with reports stating that Taggart, Elliott and Muzzy could all form part of the coaching set up, I am beginning to wonder whether Megson's stint as manager may only be to the end of the season or possibly even sooner, to groom Taggs to take over the role and Megson taking up the position of Director of Football.

If that is the case then we are well and truly f*cked.

Taggs, Elliott & Muzzy.
Wow, wouldn't that be a dream management team, if your dream is league 1 football that is. :icon_roll

:icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: Off the top of my head, Tyson (675k), Breckin (350k), Dobie (500k), Grant Holt, (300k), Clingan (Undisc), Bennett (Undic), Gary Holt, Dadi. He brought Melville, Powell on loan. Probably a few more as well

and how much did he get for players sold?

MA2 = Achieved nothing
GM = Promotion to the prem twice.

MA2 = God
GM = Satan

Bizarre, very, very bizarre and based upon nothing but personality. Nugget Heads.

Last edited:
True and that's why I remember them, he signed quite a few more that we have got rid of since, just can't think of them

The point I was making was the likes of Tyson etc. are the current heart of your team - seems he isn't that bad of a judge in footballing ability if they are NF's best players.

If that is the case then we are well and truly f*cked.

Taggs, Elliott & Muzzy.
Wow, wouldn't that be a dream management team, if your dream is league 1 football that is. :icon_roll

Where in my post did I mention a managerial dream team ???

And what proof that it would result in league 1 football ???

MA2 = Achieved nothing

MA2 = God
GM = Satan

Bizarre, very, very bizarre and based upon nothing but personality. Nugget Heads.

Agreed, I am not overly happy with Megson, but his record is better than anyone we have had recently and will give the guy a chance.

thanku bren....4 having mor than the 1 brain cell unlike sum of the muppets on here....
I love posts that make the writer look like a cnut, it saves others having to make the effort.

MA2 = Achieved nothing

MA2 = God
GM = Satan

I agree to some extent Melts, and he could prove to be the WBA Megson and not the other one, but....

MA - unknown quantity but could have been promising
GM - busted flush

MA - a bit too personable
GM - a bit too fecking dour :icon_conf

MA - did pretty well in previous jobs
GM - did terribly in previous job and has been out of work ever since

It just depends on which way you spin it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00