Megson - BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megson agreed terms last night.

Contract runs to the end of the 2009/2010 season.

It was an innocent question i originally asked you.
It was totally irrelevant and one I refuse to answer. My personal life is not relevant to my opinion on our Manager and is absolutely none of your business!!!

Unless youre hitting on me of course.

Mr Melton you just like having an opposite opinion to everyone else to cause a bit of friction and debate dont you? With MA everyone was well up for it but to you he was a twat straight away. Now we have Megson who you really do know is a crap cnut but just to be different you have to be seen as the one who disagrees with everyone else. Is it so you can see how many of the kiddies change there mind once the big melts posts so you can feel the big man of the forum!!!

This isnt a shot at you, just something i've picked up - am i right??!!

MA was a twat right from the start, and you had to be pretty stupid to be taken in by him with his silly remarks in interviews, silly blogs on the OS etc etc etc
It was not just Melton who disliked the cnut from the start, but a fair few of us on here.
On the other hand Megson does have more experience and I feel a litle more comfortable with him than the likes of Reid etc who were also mentioned. I believe with the squad we can give him he will do OK. He was not too good at forest as the squad was crap and you cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear
So yes you are wrong

Well looks like the new manager will be in the next two days as Mandaric said we would have one before QPR.

Really?? Where did you hear that fludie??? It's all been a bit quiet round here, please do tell... :icon_roll

It was totally irrelevant and one I refuse to answer. My personal life is not relevant to my opinion on our Manager and is absolutely none of your business!!!

Unless youre hitting on me of course.

You'll be lucky - ok i wont bug you anymore - are you really more encouraged by GM than MA though?

MA was a twat right from the start, and you had to be pretty stupid to be taken in by him with his silly remarks in interviews, silly blogs on the OS etc etc etc
It was not just Melton who disliked the cnut from the start, but a fair few of us on here.
On the other hand Megson does have more experience and I feel a litle more comfortable with him than the likes of Reid etc who were also mentioned. I believe with the squad we can give him he will do OK. He was not too good at forest as the squad was crap and you cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear
So yes you are wrong

Chill BG - dont start sticking that honk in - i appreciate your opinion but it was not yours i asked for

So yes you are wrong

But why Megson ahead of Reid, surely Reid would have a better record than Megson? :102:

So yes you are wrong

ha ha i love that list little ditty at the end

Id rather it was Reid than Megson although neither of them exactly make me overly pleased. So megson must be what? About 4th/5th choice??

You'll be lucky - ok i wont bug you anymore - are you really more encouraged by GM than MA though?
Yes.

I wouldn't have chosen GM had I been given the responsibilty, and I was disappointed last night when I heard about it.

But, I think he could do it, so long as we get the West Brom Megson and not the Forest one I think he'll be a good Manager.

However, I'm only about 75% convinced, time will tell.

Last edited:
Id rather it was Reid than Megson although neither of them exactly make me overly pleased. So megson must be what? About 4th/5th choice??

Reid would be bottom of my list, and to be fair Megson would not be too far above him.

But we have him now and we have to make a good job of what I call a bad choice

Last edited:
I was quite taken by the 4-1 demolition of top-of-the-table Watford. How stupid of me.

He was not too good at forest as the squad was crap
:081: That could be described as... charitable...

So yes you are wrong
Whereas you are clearly talking 100% truth and common sense :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :038:

Megson plays kick and rush football on the whole and we were just starting to knock it around quite nicely. Shite appointment IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00