Megson - the Five Stages of Grief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's just hope that we go on a winning streak that lasts all season so you don't get the chance you want :)

Course, if we lose at Wembley to Manure in the FA Cup final that'll give you the chance you had waited all season for!

I think there is more chance of the hole in my arse healing over than the possibility of anything you have written occuring. You'll be singing in the same anti Smegson choir as me before long.

I don't care if you don't agree and I don't care if you think I am a bad fan. I just think this stinks!

You are a bad, bad fan. You should suport the appointment because only then will it be clear that you suport the club.

It's all fcuked.

I actually think I have figured out why this has happened though...

There was an uproar when Milan sacked Martin Allen and Milan was public enemy number one. He'll be a f*cking Leicestershire hero and legend when he sacks this ginger tosser.

You are a bad, bad fan. You should suport the appointment because only then will it be clear that you suport the club.

It's all fcuked.

I shouldn't get so bothered because it is not like I or anyone else can do anything about it.

In fact this website is the most depressing thing I have read in ages. I tried to pretend that the whole thing has not happened by just working hard and staying late at the office, but unfortunatley the weekend is here and tomorrow morning I am heading off up to Leicester to watch my club...

Only it doesn't feel good. It feels like I am going to a funeral for a very good friend.

I don't care if you string me up by my balls for this comment or if you want to throw crappy insults at me like I am not a good fan (incidentally I will drive for two hours tomorrow to go watch this ginger twat manage my team) but I will NEVER support or recognise this appointment and the first chance I actually do get to boo, moan, chant or call for this bastards head...I WILL!!

I don't care if you don't agree and I don't care if you think I am a bad fan. I just think this stinks!

To be blunt there will be more than a couple of people who will feel like that. :icon_sad:

To be blunt there will be more than a couple of people who will feel like that. :icon_sad:

And I know it makes no sense Stevo. It is just how I feel. It is a terrible appointment and frankly I am sick of just saying 'oh well'. I don't feel like saying 'oh well' this time. I feel like saying that this stinks! Allen was 10 times the manager IMO.

Scrub that, Rob Kelly was 10 times the manager!

I would have preferred bloody Micky Adams back over this arse clown!

I will NEVER support or recognise this appointment and the first chance I actually do get to boo, moan, chant or call for this bastards head...I WILL!!

Why???

I worry about the legal profession in the UK.
Facts overcome emotion, always.

I am currently out of the country on business and have had little time to chase down all the happenings outside of this wonderful forum. I have found one short statement from MM saying we won't like him! I am having a job finding anything spoken by the Ginger Tw*t himself.

Are there no Megson Mutterings on the OS or elsewhere.

i am so at 4 and i cant believe that not everyone is....hope they dont unveil him on the pitch... the embaressment will be too much to bare.

i am so at 4 and i cant believe that not everyone is....hope they dont unveil him on the pitch... the embaressment will be too much to bare.

i would think this is bound to happen fortunatly for me i don't get into the ground until just before kick off so will proberbly miss it

I am at stage 6 - Not the appointment I would have chosen but will reserve judgement until the poor fecker has at least had the chance to have a go.

that about sums it up for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670