Milan Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, is this guy a smooth operator. Says all the right things, pushes all the right buttons, doesn't build up expectations, teases the fans with promises of investment in the team, doesn't commit himself to keeping RK, avoids saying anything about the nature of his investment, puts pressure on the board but at the end of 15 mins I still know bugger all about his deal and have no idea whether or not he's good for the club.

MM= Genius genius genius!!! Lets hope he comes in. From what I have seen and read about him, he is a top guy with precise goals. He seems adamant that if he takes oveer he'll be here for life! He's smooth and right for the club IMO.

Boy, is this guy a smooth operator. Says all the right things, pushes all the right buttons, doesn't build up expectations, teases the fans with promises of investment in the team, doesn't commit himself to keeping RK, avoids saying anything about the nature of his investment, puts pressure on the board but at the end of 15 mins I still know bugger all about his deal and have no idea whether or not he's good for the club.

How can you be so cynical.

He's said he loves passionate fans like those at Portsmouth and Leicester. So it's clear that he checked out the other 90 league clubs and found out that none of them have supporters who are passionate about their club.

MM= Genius genius genius!!! Lets hope he comes in. From what I have seen and read about him, he is a top guy with precise goals. He seems adamant that if he takes oveer he'll be here for life! He's smooth and right for the club IMO.

Just like he was at Portsmouth!!

He's said he loves passionate fans like those at Portsmouth and Leicester. So it's clear that he checked out the other 90 league clubs and found out that none of them have supporters who are passionate about their club.

No, the Gospel Choir clinched it

It was Birch and his new way of introducing the team that clinched it for him.

No, the Gospel Choir clinched it

Melton Fox - take heed. You might've cost us Mandaric's money by bitching about the Gospel Choir. I expect no such nonsense when I bring down the Serbian Secular Catholic Nonce Priests' Favourites under 11 choir.

Melton Fox - take heed. You might've cost us Mandaric's money by bitching about the Gospel Choir. I expect no such nonsense when I bring down the Serbian Secular Catholic Nonce Priests' Favourites under 11 choir.
:icon_lol:

It took him nearly 9 years to work it out though.

9 years seems a long time but i remember when he took over part of the deal was helping the pompey fans learn to read and write.

good job he found someone willing to carryon with it

9 years seems a long time but i remember when he took over part of the deal was helping the pompey fans learn to read and write.

good job he found someone willing to carryon with it

Not short on ambition then, just delivery.

This is what I've been waiting for more years than I care to remember, but not just one, we have more options. It's like all my City dreams are coming true

Come on Milan, get in there. You're my first choice, but at least I have more, I just can't fecking believe it.

Ooh, I could jump off a dolls house

Not short on ambition then, just delivery.

i believe he realised his time would be better spent doing something possible.

like taking leicester to the premiership ;)

This is what I've been waiting for more years than I care to remember, but not just one, we have more options. It's like all my City dreams are coming true

Come on Milan, get in there. You're my first choice, but at least I have more, I just can't fecking believe it.

Ooh, I could jump off a dolls house

have you been indulging in spritzers again melts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572